• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through August 27, 2014

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tbdavis

displayname
Terry Davis
Standard size NOS Kohler K321 piston, rings and keepers - $100.

Aluminum hydro return line with fittings off 127 - $25. Lower cam cover and dipstick - $20. Shipping not included. Thanks

Aluminum hydro return tube off 127 - $25. Lower cam cover with dipstick - $25. Shipping not included. Thanks

IH Grill emblem for Original. If not NOS, pretty damn close. Won't find one nicer. $40.00 shipped to your door.
289765.jpg

289766.jpg

Assorted collection of kohler engine gaskets.

there are multiples of each gasket as seen in pictures.

$35.00 shiping included to the lower 48

use my profile

289780.jpg

289781.jpg

289782.jpg

289783.jpg

Cub Cadet 72 Serial #240283 I haven't spent any time trying to start it. PO said it ran two years ago. Decent tires that hold air. The front tires are Goodyear studded treads in very good condition. Creeper. Sleeve hitch. Headlights, but no switch or tail light. Fenders look to be from an Original, but I can supply correct fenders minus the axle clamps. Starter/generator turns the engine over. Nice hood with brace. No cracks in steering wheel. Grill screen in very good condition. The pan seat is in decent shape with the usual crack. The steering is pretty tight. It hasn’t made any oil spots on my garage floor.

The major "bad" is that a PO cut a piece out of the frame in front of the seat.
One of the hood bolt holes has a crack.

I guess I wouldn't sell it for less than the parted out "market" value of the fenders, creeper, sleeve hitch and headlight panel. That puts it at $525. This is a pretty solid 72. They're not making them anymore!
Contact me through my profile. More pictures will be sent on request.

289798.jpg

I have about 1/4 million cub cadet parts,all 1981 and older with a few which I will list.
6 voltage regulators
10 pairs old reflectors
2 starter/gen pulleys w/new machined centers
3 pto clutches
3 electric clutches
2 12 hp Kolers need overhauled
1 10 hp w/new piston,rings and rod(ready for 40 more years)
1 good running 12hp
10 carbs! 44" deck redone
70 model with 38"deck (restored 3 years ago.Exellent runner and condition
127 (needs help)runs
122 with blade(needs help)runs
1450 w/44" deck(very good}
128 w/48"deck really good condition
Everything yellow and white to go.Many,many parts not mentioned.
I can still bend over but getting up is getting to be a problem.Pick would be a must.
Dan

For sale: 169 with bad motor $700 (or trades, see later in description)

Early S/N 169. Has replacement 12-fin K341 short block. Engine is bad, suspect broken rod or seperated piston. I haven't taken it apart to see for sure.

Hydro recently rebuilt due to overheating issues. Regularly serviced, as this has been my primary "worker" for many years, all well dodocumented here on the forum. I hate to sell it, but I just don't need to take on another project right now.

Extras that go with it, nicer set of fenders, headlamp bezels, and three S/G cores.

I'd be willing to trade straight-up for a similar non-running 782 (even if the engine was missing, thats ok). Other items considered as possible trades, Cat0 3-point for a 82 series or SGT, or Haban front blade for SGT.

289816.jpg

289817.jpg

289818.jpg

289819.jpg

Fall Plow season is almost here. This tractor is ready to go have some fun in the dirt.

1980 IH 782 Cub Cadet with 18hp Kohler Magnum and 44" mower. Tractor also has the front hydraulics.
In 2012 tractor freshened up with new paint, tires, weights, 3 point hitch added, and any and all problem issues corrected.
Mower has been freshly rebuilt and powder coated.

A complete list of work completed is available upon request.

$1950, in Rockford, IL

You may reach me at 815-312-8353

289824.jpg

289825.jpg

289826.jpg

Snow Blade widened to 54 inches.
New skid shoes.
Asking $225
289873.jpg

289874.jpg

Get a load of these prices!! A cool look beck in time. Covers ALL IH Farm & Industrial equipment INCLUDING Cub Cadet.

1962 Parts and Accessories book from Berg & Kingren Belvidere, Illinois $10.00 plus $2.50 shipping.

1964 version from Roy Sanford Titusville, PA. $10.00 plus &2.50 shipping

IH Cub Cadet matchbook from Neil Richardson Wall Lake, IA. $10.00 plus $2.50 shipping.

Take all three and I'll pay the postage.
289877.jpg

289876.jpg

Kendall,

What does that snow blade fit? It certainly doesn't look factory.

Latest posts

Back