• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through August 27, 2014

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The snow blade was mounted on a 782 is the story I got with it. I was going to try to put it on my 169.

Parts books are accounted for. Watch for more stuff to come. Thanks to all!

The Cub Cadet 72 listed on September 2nd has the price reduced to $475.

The blade that Kendall listed below is for Cub Cadet Lawn Tractor models: 1015, 1020, 1215, 1220, 1225, 1315, 1320, 1325, 1330, 1405, 1415, 1420, 1430, 1715, 1720, 1730. It mounts onto the rear hitch and lifts with the mower deck lift arms.

The moldboard is the same as the IH Garden Tractor snow blades and is a direct swap with no modifications. Just remove the right to left pivot bolt and reinstall on a IH Garden Tractor subframe. BTDT.

I have been accused more than once for saying thing here, so I'm trying to be a non-dick. BTW, I'm usually a dick to people who have a post or two, in this case there has been more than "One and done".

Tom, I believe Terry was referring to your post on Sunday, September 07, 2014 at 08:05 pm. as in "Bring on posting more stuff for sale."
dunno.gif

290018.jpg

169 still for sale.
Old picture, has a new seat and new Ag tires at listed price.

Hydrostatic with hydraulic lift, and rear lift!
Solid tractor for EZ restoration or leave as is. Intact frame and good tin and this tractor has not been cobbled together.
Everything works and it runs strong, I mow with it weekly.(deck not included)
All the 169 special stuff is there.
Original paint is not great, but tin is straight. Replacement "incorrect" tail lights, Hyrostat cork gasket leaks slightly. (New gasket included.)

New rear AG tires (not pictured)
Newer front tires (stickers still visible)
Rear 26# IH weights (1) set
Newer replacement seat, perfect (not pictured)
New battery last spring
Rear lift

Nice opportunity to get a complete and operating 169 with the goodies.
$1100 somewhat negtiable, the extras make it well worth the asking price.
Can package with more or less, price can vary, hit me up and I can package it how you want it.

This will come off the market soon, whatever sells first...my motorcycle or this.

Pick up only in Monticello, Iowa

Tom - Kraig is correct. You mentioned watching for more stuff to come - that's all I was referring to. Really sorry if it came off wrong.

Latest posts

Back