• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Archive through August 04, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't think that JD and SGT belonged in the same sentence. Deere made some great garden tractors in their day but they still aren't Cub Cadets. Cubs are still great but they aren't the same as the ones IHC built, none of them are no materwho builds them. JMHO

Hey guys why was Saturday morning the first time I heard of Little G, I read the Sand box and everything?? Lets let eeveryone know about these things.

Can anyone tell me what the correct hood decals for my 1972 128 are? I have seen blue on black and red on black, whats the diff? Todd H. Marylands eastern shore

Todd H.
Here is the "code" for the stripes;
86 gold/yellow stripe
108,109 green stripe
128,129 red stripe
149,169 blue stripe

63540.jpg

Thanks Charlie, Dad Had 126 emblems on the 128. Looking at earlier photos the correct emblems were in place, I will be sure to correct these during my resto. That also explains why the 126 emblems didn't match the hood lines towards the front of the tractor. It must be true what they say, the correct parts always work better!!

Charlie this must be JD day, I'm trying to say no to a 140 Patio with a Johnson loader...... I'm okay so far.........Now I wonder would that loader fit on a 1200.........Then I suppose I would have to put that new 16hp engine in the 1200.......Then I would have to put that cat 0 3-point hitch on the back with the gannon for weight.....Probably need power steering then.......

Question for the Guru's. I've searched the FAQ's and found pics. of the different gauges used for adjusting the PTO but could not find the answer to this..... does the PTO with a brake, thus a different thrust button, use it's own gauge? I think it must but didn't want to sound a fool when I call Madsen's on the matter.

Thanks

Richard

Latest posts

Back