• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through April 16, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dennis F.,
That's what I was figuring - I just needed a smarter guy than me to confirm my suspicions.
thumbsup.gif

Kraig McC.,
I did read the section on "annual changeout", but because this fluid is believed to be new & sealed in a container, I felt I had to ask further...
uhoh.gif

Charlie P.,
Thanks for the HYTRAN history lesson!
worthy.gif

I have printed off your history info and will keep it tucked in my Cub Service Manual.....
buttrock.gif

ONCE AGAIN- THANKS GUYS FOR STEERING ME STRAIGHT!
Ryan W
beerchug.gif

Ryan, I only posted that because you seemed to enjoy seeing the other Hy-Tran add that I posted. I didn't post it as an instruction. Sorry for the confusion.
beerchug.gif

Here's another.

55248.jpg

Kraig McC.,
You're correct - I did/do enjoy the old HYTRAN advertisements!
Heck, I enjoy ALL of the old ads & pics posted along the way on this forum!
By the way, I am continually amazed at the amount & variety of pics you seem to have in your vast library!
worthy.gif

(I still chuckle when I think about your not-long-ago pic of Elvis driving a Cub)
Ryan W
beerchug.gif

Ryan, that pic of Elvis on the Original was one I made up for a guy that used to post here a few years back, named Jeff Richardson. Jeff is a fan of Elvis. Glad you enjoyed it.
happy.gif

KRAIG - Just think what would happen if RYAN ever found out about "redpowermagazine.com".
roflol.gif

Seth:

Just exactly what is the problem you are having with the Panel Fuses...????

dunno.gif

Hey Charlie, Kraig, Travis and all involved.

Thanks for a great Plow Day! This was my famlies first and I hope there will be many more to follow.

Here's a few clutch pics 'after' and just to keep things a little on topic.

55253.jpg

55254.jpg

55255.jpg

Just a note to anyone looking to download any of the PDFs on my site - I removed them as of a few minutes ago.

You can thank abusive downloaders that use download tools like ReGet, which can swamp a small server on ADSL pretty darn quick.

Roland,

I have some curious children that like to explore, and, mysteriously, the 1/4 turn cap and the fuse comes up missing. Sometimes the missing parts reappear 3 months later and nobody knows anything about it!?!?!?!?!?!

The other difficultly that I recently discovered is that if someone hits the fuseholder sideways with ones foot it doesn't hold up too well. I don't think it was a hammer but I may never know.

Seth

Seth,
I had the same problem aruond here with the neighborhood kids that i give rides to on ocassion. That and keys coming up missing, LOL
I took good ole #33 electrical tape and the fuse thing ended.
And then I learned to remove the keys from any Cub setting within eye sight.
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back