• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through April 07, 2009

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M.Reed, Your outfit looks like it worked, thats what counts. So far my new puller is untested and I hope it stays that way for awhile. Those pullers only work on my 147 & 149. The 147 doesn't have a deck on it and the 149 has only had clutch problems once that I can remember, it is still on grass detail weekly during the cutting season.

Hey guys,dont get to post as much as I would like to these days and was just wandering if any off you guys have had any long term problems using ag tires on the lawn,my yard stays wet in spots and they seem to help,I didn't know if I would be compacting it,any way thought I would holler while I had a chance.
wave.gif

Could someone please post the deminsions or diagram of a sleeve hitch. I can find one here in the Austin area so I plan to build my own.

Thanks,
Reggie

Ken M-
I've been using Ag tires on my "o" for the last 5 or 6 years for mowing and all around yard use. I've had good luck with them. As far as I'm conserned, I see no reason to go back to Turf tires. As long as you don't make any sharp high speed turns, you shouldn't have any problems with them tearing up the lawn or anything eles.
just my 2c

Im going to use 10.50 super lugs and see if at the end of mowing season I can see a diff. The tri-ribs on my 73 seem to do more damage than anything else,we have mostly clay in my neck o woods and wet, Thanks.

Michael R.-

If that's the original engine in that 100, it shouldn't have balance gears anyway. For flattening the head, I'd start with 180 and then finish with 220 to remove the scratches left by the 180.

yeah she had a hard life i'm gonna see what i can do with it i might just take parts off i need an maybe sell the rest i just dont know yet

When I saw people addressing Mr. Reed here, I thought I they meant - me.
coffee.gif

I've been using ags on mine since last season and have not notice any damage to the lawn from them.

Latest posts

Back