Archive through April 06, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bsturgill

displayname
Brian Sturgill
WANTED: Front and rear brackets off rusted out 48, 54" decks -I need the mower bracket lift points only

Darrel, How many lug nuts you need?? I got several in the shop

looking for, i think it's the bottom pulley on the gearbox of a 129.

Hello I am in need of a used or new shifter handle for my 124. The original IH # is 392628-R11. Thanks for any help.

I'm still looking for the following items:

1) Headlight set for 70/100

2) Round Fenders for a Narrow Frame tractor

3) Cat-0 Brinly Disk

Looking for outer air cleaner cover which I beleive is PN: KH-235102. The air cleaner number is 277138S. Thank you for your time, Don B.

Looking for a set of front wheels for 1" spindles in good shape. Ideally they'd have a good set of Ag tires on them, but I'll take what I can get. Also looking for a good condition 42" or 48" stamped-end deck to fit a wide frame, no rust holes and must have good spindles. I'd prefer to pickup in Maine/NH/Mass, but if you can ship cheaply, I'll consider it. While I'm wishing, I'd take a sweepster attachement for a wide frame too.
happy.gif

still looking for pulley on tiller 1a 90 degree gearbox IH #485-246-r91

I'm moving to NC very soon and would like to buy a narrow frame {wide frames are good too} to cut the grass. Smaller deck would be fine as would a front blade. Sold all the cubs I had, including the 1200 I just bought.Selling everything may not have been a great idea,attached are some of what I sold but..I'll be about 50 miles north of Raleigh,, Warrenton .thanks
Ken [email protected]

Need the following.
50"-359 mower deck with the lift frame for a 2072.
Not to concerned about the condition of the spindles and wheels but want a good solid not rusted out deck. Include your cost of prepping as it will have to ship to Kansas City.

[email protected] or 816-254-7158

Thanks

Jerry B.
Why not just click one or more of the colorful Sponsor buttons above, I know at least 5 of them that carry them.
biggrin.gif

Anyone have a generic seat that would be in usable shape. My 122 has a fiberglass seat that needs to be sent out for repair but I need something for the short term. Doesn't have to be anything real nice or even cub for that matter. Let me know.

Thanks

Brian

Brian, a suggestion, Fleet Farm has a nice pan seat for around $20. It's the same seat as THIS ONE from Northerntool.

I'll have to go check out the Farm&Ranch here. Makes me miss Quality Farm and Fleet, way better than TSC or F&R.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Need a transmision input shaft (mine snapped at the roll pin hole) and a drive coupling (mine is all wallered out) for a CC 100.

David

I'm looking for a lower pulley for a tiller gearbox, if anyone has one. Please email me (see profile). Thanks.

Latest posts

Back