• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Archive through April 06, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bsturgill

displayname
Brian Sturgill
WANTED: Front and rear brackets off rusted out 48, 54" decks -I need the mower bracket lift points only

Darrel, How many lug nuts you need?? I got several in the shop

looking for, i think it's the bottom pulley on the gearbox of a 129.

Hello I am in need of a used or new shifter handle for my 124. The original IH # is 392628-R11. Thanks for any help.

I'm still looking for the following items:

1) Headlight set for 70/100

2) Round Fenders for a Narrow Frame tractor

3) Cat-0 Brinly Disk

Looking for outer air cleaner cover which I beleive is PN: KH-235102. The air cleaner number is 277138S. Thank you for your time, Don B.

Looking for a set of front wheels for 1" spindles in good shape. Ideally they'd have a good set of Ag tires on them, but I'll take what I can get. Also looking for a good condition 42" or 48" stamped-end deck to fit a wide frame, no rust holes and must have good spindles. I'd prefer to pickup in Maine/NH/Mass, but if you can ship cheaply, I'll consider it. While I'm wishing, I'd take a sweepster attachement for a wide frame too.
happy.gif

still looking for pulley on tiller 1a 90 degree gearbox IH #485-246-r91

I'm moving to NC very soon and would like to buy a narrow frame {wide frames are good too} to cut the grass. Smaller deck would be fine as would a front blade. Sold all the cubs I had, including the 1200 I just bought.Selling everything may not have been a great idea,attached are some of what I sold but..I'll be about 50 miles north of Raleigh,, Warrenton .thanks
Ken [email protected]

Need the following.
50"-359 mower deck with the lift frame for a 2072.
Not to concerned about the condition of the spindles and wheels but want a good solid not rusted out deck. Include your cost of prepping as it will have to ship to Kansas City.

[email protected] or 816-254-7158

Thanks

Jerry B.
Why not just click one or more of the colorful Sponsor buttons above, I know at least 5 of them that carry them.
biggrin.gif

Anyone have a generic seat that would be in usable shape. My 122 has a fiberglass seat that needs to be sent out for repair but I need something for the short term. Doesn't have to be anything real nice or even cub for that matter. Let me know.

Thanks

Brian

Brian, a suggestion, Fleet Farm has a nice pan seat for around $20. It's the same seat as THIS ONE from Northerntool.

I'll have to go check out the Farm&Ranch here. Makes me miss Quality Farm and Fleet, way better than TSC or F&R.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Need a transmision input shaft (mine snapped at the roll pin hole) and a drive coupling (mine is all wallered out) for a CC 100.

David

I'm looking for a lower pulley for a tiller gearbox, if anyone has one. Please email me (see profile). Thanks.

Latest posts

Back