• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through April 06, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bet Charlie is dreaming about a brand spanking new fresh out of the crate 147 ... with 20mm gun mounted on the hood to blast 1650's with !

Charlie - Put one of these on your 147

54621.gif
it'll give it
54622.gif

Just for the record!!!....8.50 tires will hold 6 gallon of fuild. Obviously 10.50's would be more............
coffee.gif

NO engine parts on Friday, so if they don't come today, it won't be until Monday......Kraig, I'm really starting to cut it close now!!!!!

Good news is it will only take one good evening to get it back together, and a second evening to install and tune......third evening to "plow-up" everything.......shoot, that's all the evenings I'll have.......

Gotta love the USPS.........

Brian B.
Just be prepared to skin yur knuckles up putting that POS in there!
Yea I know that's not what your tractor looks like, but the location of #7 is the same.
54624.jpg

My CC dealer sold me Cub Cadet Hydraulic/Transmission Fluid # 737-3025. Is this the same as Hy-Tran? Brian L

Steve B – here’s what all those evening can lead to. Parts - $$$$, three evenings – a lot of work, this pic - priceless!

54627.jpg

Thanks Digger. I looked in the FAQ but I didn't look in your FAQ. Even has a picture there for me. Next time I'll research more. Brian L

Back