• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Anyone know what mirror this is for?

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jstorma

displayname
Jim Storma
Hi Guys,

Happy Fathers Day!

My father in-law asked me if I knew what kind of mirror this is for. He thought a corvette car. I'd say so myself but I don't know much about corvettes. He goes to car shows and none of the corvette people know if it belongs on a corvette.

It has two mouting holes and swivels. The mirror glass itself has a darker tint to it. There are numbers of 3701 and another 1 in a lower location under the inside of the mount part. I'm sure these are just cast or mold numbers and not a part number. He'd like to know if it's for a car and what year model it would be for. Looks brand new out of a box.

287478.jpg

287479.jpg

Thanks,

Jim

Jim...I found 1 sold on <font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font> that was listed as a "vintage corvette mirror" but it did not give what year it fit.

Oops...on ebad. I'll have to check my vette parts catalogs to see if I can come up with the year.

Jim - I think that's an aftermarket mirror - those flags don't look Cheby to me...

Everyone should know what that mirror is for, its to see your reflection, silly.
clappy.gif

Got a lot more responses that I though I would have. I guess it's still a mystery...

Lonny,
lame.gif
err.gif

Latest posts

Back