• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

And so it begins! Grrrrrrrrrrrrr

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this the same Ryder as what is/was Ryder truck leasing?

When I was in college in the mid 90’s, I was a delivery driver for the NAPA on the Northwest corner of Indianapolis (this store is no longer there) and I delivered TONS of part to the Ryder truck yard around the corner (that facility is now Dickinson Fleet Services). They worked on all Ryder vehicles, from the E-Series ford vans to the big straight trucks and semis. I got to see a lot of neat stuff working that job, I really liked it. I delivered to places that serviced golf course equipment, a couple small engine/mower shops to through some of the fleet shops in the area. We also served the Mayflower shop when it was still there.

Back