• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

All Things Deer

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Josh, thanks.
happy.gif

Jeff, why, are you a squirrel hunter? Or did you want to hear the turkeys make a ruckus?
happy.gif

Kraig a cup of coffee and the scene you described would of been a perfect evening,

Charlie,
Is that what happens to any Deere that shows up in your neck of the woods?
icon_eek.gif
I saw the end product on the eagle thread, too.
biggrin.gif

Charlie-
We need more pics of that kool looking Kubota. That looks like a neat rig. Especially with the duals.

<font size="-2">Just make sure you post them in the right section so Kraig doesn't have to POOF your post. The main board is for <FONT COLOR="ff0000">I</FONT><FONT COLOR="000000">H</FONT> Cub Cadets only!</font>
rofl.gif

Where are all the bucks? Kraig is taking pictures, and Charlie is running over them,
err.gif
so where are all the harvested ones? Since nobody are posting their deer, here is one I shot yesterday.

292296.jpg

292297.jpg

Marty,
Nice buck!
thumbsup.gif

I haven't seen much here, but then again there is still a lot of corn standing in N.E. Indiana.
angry.gif

Marty, Nice buck. I went to Colorado for Mule deer but wasn't successful this year. I haven't been white tail hunting here yet but hope to soon.

That is an awesome buck! Rifle or bow? I am assuming late season bow due to the time of year...

Mike, I shot this buck and doe Nov. 15 opening morning of rifle season. I spent an hour in the woods. My daughter had her car accident that night and I've been living in the hospital all month. First time I was home to put pics on the forum. She is doing good now and going to rehab next week.

Marty,

Is that a CZ 527? What caliber?

Latest posts

Back