• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

All Things Deer

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
icon_eek.gif

Shultzie, that happens all the time! While they may not be as big as that one, I have proof on a hundreds of trail camera photos.
bash.gif

I wish I would have been on stand when this group was visiting.

299576.jpg

299577.jpg

So far only the coyotes and turkeys have shown up while I've been out bow hunting.
angry.gif

Shultzie, indeed.
happy.gif
happy.gif

Art,
happy.gif
you may as well head over. I'm not having any luck.
sad.gif

Was in Galena taking a picture of a cub when we spotted this in front of us. This deer kept sniffing this car mirror and door
1a_scratchhead.gif

303014.jpg

303015.jpg

303016.jpg

303017.jpg

I keep looking for the "LIKE" button. Too much time on Facebook, I guess.
happy.gif

Picked this one up this evening with my new black powder.
He weighed 195 lbs. even after bleeding like a stuck hog.
Been watching this fella on my trail camera for three years.

310606.jpg

310607.jpg

Nice Buck,
thumbsup.gif

I remember growing up down south, deer overpopulation was on the verge of a crisis. Neighboring Alabama had "OPEN" season on them @#*%er's,,, Rifles, Shotguns, or Hatchets whatever weapon you wanted basically. Deer a Day was legal and Processing plant sold the Tags, LoL
Nice Kill, Black Power CooL,,,

Marty-

Nice buck! With the crazy weather we've been having I bet you had to deal with them there skeeters too. I'm thinking about getting out my .45 cal. smoker and harvest a doe (or two) for the freezer this year. I've always liked the one shot challenge using black powder.

3 years huh??? That's long enough to give him a name.

Jason,

There is no overpopulation now, thanks to all the coyotes the government released.
There are no wild dogs around anymore either. No roaming animals/pets of any kind for that matter.
Better not let any children wander too far either!
jawdrop.gif

Wayne,

There has been a light breeze and a lot of leaves falling to knock those skeeters down.
As for a name, I can only think of one for now... Mine!
err.gif

Back