• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

All Things Deer

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Guys! Got this Saturday morning.
24" wide and 175 lbs. after field dress.
264575.jpg

264576.jpg

Shultzie, that is a great looking deer - you did good - congatulations.

Shultzie, CUBgratulations! I take it that's the one you got trail cam photos of. Sure looks like it.
thumbsup.gif

Wow that was a pretty cool video.
Thanks.

Kraig,
I think you're right, it may be the same deer that I got on the trail cam.

Nice one Shultzie!
Anybody else have opening day for gun season today?
Put a nice size "cow horn" in the cooler this morning. Drizzly wet day, so I popped him and came on to the house.

Shultzie..Nice buck. Sure has a nice wide rack, and your little guy showing it off is priceless.

Vincent, that buck certainly has an odd rack.

Cathleen

Checked my camera and found two surprises.
Here's the first one:

264777.jpg

Then this one showed up:

264778.jpg

264779.jpg

Don't appear to be the same one I got the other day. This one shows some brow tines, and the other one didn't seem to have any. Maybe someone can compare these pics with the ones I posted the other day and see what they think.

Dang, is anybody shooting any deer? Season has opened hasn't it?
Just finished cutting up my deer. Now for another one. Sure would like to see the 6 or 8 pointer that was on my camera.
Watched turkeys playing and eating this evening about 50 yards away. Counted at least 21.

All right Don T.
thumbsup.gif

Glad to see someone is gettng deer! Oh, wait....maybe you wern't really hunting for a deer?
1a_scratchhead.gif
Sorry.

Any pics of the deer?
snacks.gif

No Shultzie
just A SPIKE HORN .dang it hit hard on my 6800 lb truck. then my insurance person has no ides what my truck is worth and offered me way less than I would take normally .I might let then wright it off.I do have other plans for the 5.9 Cummins lol.

Just a bump:
265053.jpg

Try a moose next time!
happy.gif

When Lucy and I were bushogging in Van Buren and Shadow was about 18 months old (and going everywhere with me) we were coming home "through the woods - the Beaver Brook Road" and a bull moose was coming onto the road from our right. I stopped the Jeep, he stepped into the center of the road, turned to his left and literally crawled up and over the passenger's side of the Cherokee. Dented the RF fender, bent the antenna, and left behind a smell like old rotten swamp. Shadow was in the passenger seat and has never sought Government compensation from that traumatic experience. .Whatever.
happy.gif

Got a call from my insurance company yesterday ; They are not sure they will pay for the repair .
thumbdown.gif

She said the 1995 truck is too old and will pay the bill but drop coverage . They want to write it off .So now an appraiser must look at my truck and put a $$ value . I had to bite my tongue when she told me about the write off for a bump that will cost $1309.42 to repair.
angry.gif

Don T..ouch on the deer. I have never hit a deer, thank goodness..came real close one time, but close doesn't cost ya anything.

Frank..OMG on the moose. and it literally walked up the hood of the truck. Good grief. That had to be traumatic for a little one. it would be traumatic for me..lol

Vincent..nice buck your son got.Your son is glowing from pride.!! really nice rack!

Cath

Latest posts

Back