• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Will 1862 attachments work in 782?

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Shelby

IHCC Supporter
I’m asking dumb questions but thinking they should, as both are wide frames. I’m referring to mower decks, snow blowers, snow blades, wheel weights, cozy cab?

The deck on my 1862 is from my 1811. The bumpers are identical.
IMG_5810.jpeg

The 1811 and 1862 have almost identical frames. The Cyclops era front bumpers fit all of the MTD built 82 series. You will have to drill holes in the frame to mount the bumper on an IH built 82 series.

With the side by side photo of the 82 series and Cyclops above, it is very apparent how much lower the hood was on the Cyclops, almost certainly for better visibility. Downside to that is less under hood volume and grille area could make the engine run hotter.

With the side by side photo of the 82 series and Cyclops above, it is very apparent how much lower the hood was on the Cyclops, almost certainly for better visibility. Downside to that is less under hood volume and grille area could make the engine run hotter.
Cyclops has added air vents in top of hood and side panels. Downside to the vents in the top of the hood is water can drain right down onto the electrical components.

My question is related to attachments like mower decks, blades, snowblower, not body panels.

Latest posts

Back