• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

What my 1Ndone is all about

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Frank A. Currier(Northern Maine)

Well you know you will need to buy at least two (2) wheel studs , but I would buy it . And guys don`t sell all them crapsmans stuff short cause I bought a new one in 96 and it still runs and cuts grass.The M word makes or breaks anything.I`am not sory I bought it.BUT I have come to realise that the Cubs I have are a much better grade built. Frank Buy The 1450 .
old.gif

Well, well, well. Lookie here

Now you know better than that!!!!!
Charlie

Tom, Charlie might spank you for posting that but it still looks like a nice tractor to me.

Sorry if I step on toes. I'll be watching it. As I've said before, I don't have ANY problem with making some needed $$ I just don't like people comming here for the "free ride".

Tom Hoffman
looks like a good sold 1450 to me . But I do think I see two wheel studs missing in the one picture? $500.00 IF you will deliver it .
old.gif

Thanks Charlie! After I posted it and the "cooling down period" was past I couldn't get back at it.
And yes, I know............
bottom.gif

A 1450 was on a "free ads" sight yesterday that looked good. It just had several new components replaced like the solenoid, etc. The engine was solid and didn't smoke and it had what appeared to have the 50A deck. It was mentioned that it leaked hydro fluid. The asking price was $250, it was about an hour away, and I was second in line. I didn't get it.

You win some and lose some in this game. The 1450 I have just needs an engine rebuild and looks as good as the one advertised here. I was hoping to get the tractor and have everything for a complete unit...oh well.

Good thing my wife doesn't read this - she'd be telling me to go buy that Craftsman Frank posted...geeez. She really wants a mower that SHE can drive, so some day I may get her one(more like she would want to drive). My Craftsman from 1990 something was actually a nice MOWER. Had I used it to only mow it might still be running today...maybe

Tom we have a name in the classifieds recently with 3 post, the auther has 7 total post all in classifieds, so not one and done but might as well be..

I guess we should be happy we get a shot at the cubs but the $$$ is way to high for me

Saw that, but biting my tounge. I've stired the pot too many times this week.

You better check out the classified section again. Shutting up now.

Tom: Glad to see you're OK. Thought you might have a heart attack over THAT one!
happy.gif

Darn! I was thinking of taking a trailer to Wisconsin!
happy.gif

I agree Tom. It's becoming downright abusive of the free ads availability.

I think Charlie ought to charge x amount for each item placed for anyone under 100 posts. It appears these people aren't "cubbers" and are just looking for a free ride. I like looking at what's for sale as much as the next guy but the forum is here for the serious enthusiast...I thought.

Where's Kentuck when you need him??? He would have a blast with this type of posting. I always enjoyed his harmless abuse of the miss-posting newbie.

But Tom, it's a show machine, with them downright rare black plastic wheel weights.... Frank's got the right idea, any thing that valuable should be trailered ... Heck, if I was mowing with it, I'd probably tow it around behind the 129 just to keep the engine like new....

Latest posts

Back