• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Welcome !

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kide

displayname
Gerry Ide
Hi Angie, just wanted to welcome you and your team to the Forum. I've been around a while (some time in '99) and am very glad to see the promise of continuation. It's kind of like that old pair of shoes that's too comfortable to throw away - the feel of the changes is, still the old shoes, just new soles :) .

@kide Thank you. As you say, just resoling the comfortable shoes (aka forum). (I'll let you in on a little secret, digger helped us with a lot of information to keep it "home").

OK- cause now I got questions... where's the link to Cubfaqs and the "manuals" link isn't manuals.. I assume this is still a work in progress (and I give my whole hearted support to you - I spent 40 years in IT on big iron, networks and later on remote management of about 52,000 desktops) ..

OK- cause now I got questions... where's the link to Cubfaqs and the "manuals" link isn't manuals.. I assume this is still a work in progress (and I give my whole hearted support to you - I spent 40 years in IT on big iron, networks and later on remote management of about 52,000 desktops) ..

I have to get with the team tomorrow and find the answers to those questions for you.

Hi Angie, just wanted to welcome you and your team to the Forum. I've been around a while (some time in '99) and am very glad to see the promise of continuation. It's kind of like that old pair of shoes that's too comfortable to throw away - the feel of the changes is, still the old shoes, just new soles :) .
Oh GEEZ! There he goes suckin up to the boss lady already!:p:p:p

I like her already too. She's not afraid to use big words, like astounded.

Latest posts

Back