• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Weird weather

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ken,
You may as well move here. It's just as hot and dry, but we have a nice 16MPH breeze. It's a hot breeze, but it'll keep the sweat from soaking your shirt.

confused.gif

63407.jpg

We hit 103° on the temp Friday. I don't know what the heat index was as I was on the road and not here to check. We hit 114° on the heat index Thursday with only a 100.9° temp.

Friday - mid 70's , onshore breeze , waves crashing on rocky shoreline , lobster boats chugging just offshore , life is good ....(did I mention I was at work )
shhh.gif

Ken your weather predictions sound like the ones the army used to give us. "temperatures should be normal for the seaon but maybe 20 to 30 degrees above or below the norm. Dress acordingly" ???? how do you dress for that?

Don't know how many of you saw Charlie's picture of the rain gauge in the forum, but here in Rochester, MN we ended up with around 10 inches of rain Sat and Sun. I was supposed to play here.
64122.jpg

64123.jpg

64124.jpg

There's a small town not far from here where there were some land slides, houses falling down, and people shoveling mud like snow.

You think there's a low pressure over MI ?
66504.jpg

... or did Kendell flush ????

Getting hammered badly here tonight ...Too many twisters to count -- getting word that our friends to the Southeast of us in Williamston MI got hit really hard. We're staying up and watching the TV and watching the NOAA long range radar out of Grand Rapids....

Kendell

Heard earlier that law enforcement had one spotted close to Flint. I keep an eye on bad storms ... was in the '74 tornado.

Be safe and keep yer head down.

We came through OK - everything went either to the north or south of us by a few miles... still checking on our friends - one has trees down, a tree across their car and windows blown out of their warehouse . Another is an an area with several places with roofs gone. We're still checking.

We've had some above normal temperatures here in Phoenix this fall but I think my Orange tree is a little confused, took this picture this afternoon.

70767.jpg

It's 60 here in WCIL and I was out mowing the leaves and the grass today, definitely been a weird weather year.

Latest posts

Back