• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Weird weather

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know about " the world revolves around New England " , I've heard we are the ...hole of the country - all the crap from the south and west exits here.
err.gif

Well if you watch very much news or the Weather Channel you'll see what I mean.

That's why I can't make it to the PD. I'm NOT!
I've got cable for the net.
I've got satellite (#2) for the net.
I've got dialup for the net (my email).
I've got satellite (#1) for the tv.

That's about $158 per month just so I can listen to "Heidi" on the tv while I'm typing this to you
happy.gif
... man you're costing me $1896 per year!

I said I was cheap , not a cheap date!
bouncy.gif

Had a computer 2-3 years before I sprung for dialup - $23/ month. $276/YEAR
eek.gif

That's not a bad thing , it keeps you young. Just be careful fishing!
To get back on topic it's 32* and mostly dark.
Like to stay and chat but have to get up early.

It has been in the 70's for about two weeks now here in Idaho. Now they are forecasting snow this weekend. What the heck, I just got the lawn all thatched and got sprinkler system up and running. What is going on with this weather?

Aric

I hate the cold. So I guess I should have not taken off my studed snow tires. Thought that big bright thing in the sky and the 60 deg. temps meant it was spring. Oh well, they are predicting snow again.

Weird weather ???
Sun. 1-2" snow
Mon. 6+" rain , 40+ MPH winds ( 81 MPH gust recorded on coast ) , temp low 40's . Power out 14 hrs.
Tues. showers , low 40's , power out 4 hrs.
Wed. cloudy , mid 50's
Thurs. - Sun. sunny , low 70's
Tomorrow - high 70's , may break 80
This past week the Mts. got 41" of snow, a total of 95" for the month of April !!!

Jim C,
Why does your power being out cause it to rain more and have higher wind speeds?
biggrin.gif

Not pretty at all !
It's suppose to be that way here tomorrow.
55758.jpg

Ken,

Last night was not fun at all. We were in one of those red boxes all night and I didn't quite sleep with reports of tornadoes to the southwest of us. It sure did turn out to be a pretty day though. Clear and warm. I hope it dosen't get wild for you tonight.

A friend of mine up at Kensington, KS had some bad looking stuff up his way according to the radar. I never heard of any tornados up there though.
Colorado is getting 2 feet of snow right now. The radar is getting worse looking with the watch boxes. The worse thing about here seems to be that we get 99% of our watches/warnings late at night.

Don - I sure could use your second and third pic from the bottom right about now !!
59373.gif

I can't wait til August ...

I like this -
<font color="0000ff">Looking further ahead... the 90 day outlook for the months of August... September and October provided by the climate prediction center indicates a fair likelihood of above normal temperatures with <font color="ff0000">equal chances of above normal... below normal or normal precipitation.</font> With this in mind... the drought is expected to persist in some form or another through the remainder of the Summer months and into the fall.</font>

The bases are loaded, the batter swings .... we'll have to wait 90 days to see if we had ; normal , below normal , or above normal rainfall ... and they get paid for these predictions ????
Here we're 16" below for the year.

Latest posts

Back