• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Weird weather

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kweaver

displayname
KENtuckyKEN
Myron- ya gotta look over ppl from TN. I use to look over Dolly Pardon
happy.gif

Let's move to Texas! I just heard the weather guessers say that West Tx could get 2 FEET! of snow this weekend.

Snow...BAH-HUMBUG!

All we need is a couple inches at Gobblers Knob on Feb. 2 at about 7:25 AM!

The seed catalogs are piling up and I'm getting spring fever.

Brendan..

that crash was 5 miles from my house.... real nasty.. my condolences

When my mother called that day and told me what happened my heart just sank, ya know the cold shaking chills, then I got the pics. My cousin and the company owner are taking it pretty bad, they treat everyone who works under them like they are their best friends. Hell, they are best of friends. Ya just dont find that in a multi-million dollar company. Thanks Scott.

You guys complaining about how cold it is ... I'm sitting here at the picnic table with the laptop drinking Marquitas while it's a balmy 21º
... ya believe that don't ya ???

TOTAL BULL
51215.gif

This is just getting to damn idiotic ! And this is what they get PAID for !!!!
51216.gif

Ken,
Makes sense to me. If, for the last four years on any date, it only had gotten up to 18 degrees, then on February 5 this year it only reached 17, that would be the record for that date. All other dates would have been recorded and used in the four-year comparison, and 17 would be the coldest high temp recorded during that time. Five or more years ago, some other date could have had a lower high temperature.

Way to go Charlie! I told ya if you'd leave your front door open it'd warm up!!
53649.gif

High???? The low here was 59 degrees last nite. Had to turn up the heat....damn near froze...Hi today in the low 80s with mostly sunny skies...

Myron B

Two reports say 77-78 ... WC doesn't know anything. All they ever worry about is NYC and DC. That's where the world turns ya know. The rest of the WORKING CLASS America doesn't count!

We hit 80 about 3 weeks ago
happy.gif

Ken, Wanna trade? Thursday morning at 5:30 I was clearing 14" of snow - in the dark, no power, no lights on the 127 - so I could go to work. Just finished cleaning up today since it's too cool to melt very much. Guessers are saying more snow possible the end of next week.

I seen that Maine was covered with snow on the radar the other day. So was Kansas but it was never mentioned. ... the world revolves around New England ya know!
Naw I think I'll pass on the offer. I don't think all the tress and flowers that are bloomed out here would like it. We had a couple of "mini blizzards" last night.
Man you sure must like your job to go through all that trouble !

Ken,
The snow out this way amounted to just a dusting. From about Wichita on East they got nearly a foot. Alot of the farmers out here are worried about freeze damage to their wheat. It's still getting below freezing at night and isn't supposed to warm up untill Tuesday.

They say we'll hit 17 tonight ! Send the wheat to China so they can send it back to us poisoned!

Latest posts

Back