• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

UPDATE ON THE 100 CC

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vbagley

displayname
vern bagley
WELL,ITS ALMOST HALF DONE GOT THE STEERING WORKING GOOD TONIGHT,JUST HAD TO HOOK UP THE TIEROD TO THE STEERING GEAR AND THE NEW NARROW FRONT I FABRICATED.SLOW PROCESS BUT WILL LOOK AND RUN OUT GOOD IN THE END.STILL LOOKING FOR SOME NARROW REAR RIMS AS WELL SO I CAN MOUNT MY AG TIRES ON THE REAR.EVEN THE BOLT HEADS ARE IN PRIMER AND READY FOR PAINT.VERN.
49762.jpg

Vern B: Please post this in the Cub cadet section. The Model 100 is NOT a Lawn Tractor!! It is a Garden Tractor, which may have a belly mower or other implement like plows etc.

Myron B
CCSupplyRoom

nothing i do on this site seems to be right even the classifieds sorry i blew up.have a nice day

Vern:
Beautiful work on the NF.. Also, like Kraig said - great looking shop! Keep posting your progress. I'm pretty sure Myron wasn't trying to hurt your feelings, he's just ex-military - him and Charlie are just trying to keep things organized and you know them military guys.(lotta bark)....
war.gif

Vern, very nice tractor. It looks cool! I am tiring of the lotta bark guy. Compliments and a smile go along ways in my world. Keep posting pics.

Of course, there are times when ya p..s off a dog enough, yer lucky all ya get is barkin'
shame.gif

now that i am back on line cause my comp went south,i figured if i can do this to a cub i can fix the computer with a little help from dell..just an update,the motor is installed now and ags are on the rear,looking better every time i open the door to the garage,thanks guys for the kind words!!

Latest posts

Back