• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Things that Kill my Cub time.

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Charlie,

Keep this up, and you will have to change the name to Bear-R-Us!
biggrin.gif

David S.
You were about 60 miles away while you were at Rollag.

Not many SMART people get up to this neck of the frozen tundra though.

One of the things that kills my Cub time is the side business that my wife and I have. She's been doing custom embroidery for several years, but this past spring we added the ability to do heat press printing. We were busy this past weekend printing shirts for a local high school.

Here is our vinyl cutter:

309695.jpg

and the heat press:

309698.jpg

Science Club t-shirts:

309696.jpg

"Weeding" the unwanted vinyl from the design:

309697.jpg

Spell Bowl team t-shirt:

309699.jpg

Still have 'class of' shirts for seniors, juniors, sophomores and freshman to do. That will kill next weekend.
taunt.gif

Kevin L. Nice business setup. Now you can do custom Cub Cadet T shirts.
309702.gif

Kevin--at least you can generate income with that "killer of Cub time! I agree with Marlin, you could make some cool Cub shirts and sell them to us. I think a Blunier Plow Day X shirt would be really cool--something that us Stertz's would buy
cubwinker.gif

Well...I've considered it, but was concerned about the legalities of using the IH logo, the words Cub Cadet and/or images of Cub Cadets. Anyone know if I have to get permission from MTD, and more importantly, what they will charge for the privilege? I could certainly do plow day shirts minus any reference to trademarks. Just thought it would dress it up a bit to have a logo or picture on there.

this is really killing my cub time and money,, Do Not challenge guard rails

310232.jpg

310233.jpg

Jeff, good to see you back! Sure glad you survived that incident...

Jeff,

Ditto what the other guys said.
Man, you haven't had that car very long! Maybe a year or two?

Thank you for the comments, It was only me, with no air bag deployment and me fully restrained. most other cars I think it would of been a different story. The car was totaled for repair cost not structural damage. I found most of a matching car at my local pick and pull. She should run again.

Back