• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Model 71 2023 mowing season

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KAYAKER2

IHCC Supporter
displayname
KAYAKER2
I purchased a model 71 with an extra motor knowing I would purchase a house with about an acre. Well everything worked out as planned. The 71 motor swap went pretty good with help from members on here. I can really say I enjoyed every minuet on this Cub. Even going to Ace to get a clevis pin that I lost for the deck. and a cold PBR
Now to get ready for 2024, The Motor is coming out this winter. Things to fix this winter. Front Seal, Starter inspection (wont crank) sharpen blades, and inspect bearings. and the usual things to check.
Can you give me a push? I'm to old to push it down the driveway and dump the clutch.
KAYAKER2

Starter Inspection. starter is totaled wires broken armature side and generator side. ordered one and tonight I put the pulley on for tomorrows install.
I ordered a full rebuild kit for the K181 block that threw a rod. Now if I can find the k181 cam I bought before I moved. I Measured standard piston and rod. I don,t think this block had many hours before it ran out of oil. maybe PO did a bad break in procedure. No oil it when I got it.
KAYAKER2

Latest posts

Back