• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Things that Kill my Cub time.

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
298454.gif

Shultzie,
happy.gif

Thankfully these were "only" plain old hornets aka yellow jackets not Bald Face hornets which is the likely reason I never got stung by any of them. Bald Faced hornets are pissed off ALL the time and will sting you just for sport.
rant.gif

No sign of any hornets this evening!
buttrock.gif

But before I even got one round of the yard mowed the Starter/Generator belt broke.
bash.gif
Thankfully I have several spares on hand. Still takes some time to get the new one installed but I was able to get it installed and get half of the yard mowed.
bannana_guitar.gif

298457.jpg

Kraig

one step forward as my tag line says : then the mower drive belt bummer .
whistling.gif

I've been taking a Cub "time out" to help a friend out with a book writing effort.
This project that I've been directly involved in for quite awhile. Some teasers will be released soon! His writing is powerfully honest and gives a view from the lower ranking enlisted.
Give it a like, we need to get the momentum rolling to get to publication!
Rick "Earl" Beem
1 of the 16

https://behindthegun.wordpress.com/2016/01/27/why-read-behind-the-gun/

I like it Rick and encourage your friend and you to keep writing. I remember my ex brother in law speaking about being in Cambodia only "not really". Vietnam did a number on him... and others.

Thanks Marlin,
I'm not going to lie, reliving this on paper has not been easy, but reconnecting with people that call me brother after over 20 years has been inspiring.

If you've seen the movie Black Hawk down, you know a little of the Somalia story. We can finally let the cat out of the bag on events that led up to that, because the military careers of those involved have finally ended.

Scott-
In the grand scheme of things, the tiling is the easy part of the job!

You do the subfloor replacement, drywall, plumbing, and electrical, and you might have a deal.
1AA_dance2.gif

I love doing tile work, here is some of my tile work.

302222.jpg

302223.jpg

Jeff-
That looks great! Since you're so talented, maybe you should come over next weekend and help with the shower. LOL

302226.jpg

I really enjoy my new position at work however my feet are on concrete all day. By Friday, I'm am so hurting that it takes half of Saturday before I can do any serious Cub stuff. If I figured correctly my cost would be roughly $16,000.00 to have both knees replaced. I'm slowly losing more weight and can't just afford knee surgery plus the doctor said that it might not work on me anyway (I'm still scarred from tarsel tunnel surgery in 2006). I have Red Wing shoes that have to be oil/slip resistant. Anyone have any suggestions to somewhat help alleviate the knee pain besides getting out the Winchester? (just joking there)

Marlin
Many people use a rubber padded floor mat when they stand in the same place for long periods. Sometimes the employer provides it for them. It is in their best interest to keep you happy and productive.

Marlin I used to have a lot of knee pain and finally a doctor told me to get some good arch support pads for my shoes. I haven't had any problems since I started using them.

Latest posts

Back