• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Sunrise and Sunset Photos

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Richard, there's an old horse drawn mower at my parent's farm. I'd have to use the chain saw to get better photos of it though.

113555.jpg

113556.jpg

More sunrise photos and some rainbow photos.

113558.jpg

Sunrise July 2002.

113559.jpg

Sunrise October 2006.

113560.jpg

113561.jpg

Rainbows from May 2005.

Kraig. Now you have to cut that mower out so that I can come up and get it. (When the weather warms up though.) I know someone that would either restore it or put it to good use. Keep me posted. also what brand is it?

Kraig,
Theres a guy over by Thorp Wi that collect those old horse drawn mowers, fixes them up like new and gets a real pretty penny for them at resale.

I almost paid $600 for one last summer in working condition/non painted.
Almost.

Kraig
If that mower has a good toolbox lid and the cast oil can holder I would be interested in those items. I believe it is a new ideal made by International Harvester of Cleaveland. I have a 4' that I'm restoring.

My neighbor already has dibs on the mower, he has a similar one that he's restoring. I do believe that it's an IHC and unfortunately all that's left of the tool box lid is a hinge. When I was a teenager I fabricated a new draw bar so that I could tow it behind the Cub Cadet 125. I never could get it to work properly....

Lonny, I had no idea that they were worth that much!

Kraig; I used to mow hay with an old mower like that. It was International. Don't know where it is now, but a guy stole the seat from it and sold it for 65. and the oil can for 10. My brother still owns the hay rake we used. I sure don't miss those days.

I've got 2 mowers that kinda look like that. I'd be glad to sell'em for 50 bucks each! I don't think there's any box lid tho'....

Here's some pics of sunset last night. The sky was funky looking. I could have got some better shots, but I would have had to pull over and needed to get home.

113708.jpg

113709.jpg

113710.jpg

Vince, nice photo! Yep with the fog we had yesterday there was plenty of frost on the trees.

Some really nice shots - here's another of my favorites..
113767.jpg

Here's a couple that my oldest daughter took last year for her 4-H photography project. This is looking towards Chicago into the sunset from the south end of Lake Michigan - Indiana Dunes State Park.
113769.jpg

113770.jpg

Even though these photos are very cool, I'm starting to feel very ahhhh "romantic"!?!?

Back