• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Spring Plowday 2007 Announcement

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jeff,
My buddy ok'd me to take his plow along. So no worries, you'll have one to use if you can't find one.

After much consideration, I have decided not to use my modified boat trailer for this trip. I mocked up the return trip with a QL and my plow tractor loaded on this trailer, I think I am pushing it's limits. Therefore I will be using the tandem axle trailer I have for hauling autos and my AC WC pulling tractor, plenty of capacity there. Having a brainstorm now about bringing my puller, a stock 122. Any rules and regs for the pulling sled? Special registration? This machine is stock mechanically but outfitted for serious pulling in the stock class. I will throw a picture in here, It will hopefully be wearing a new paint job by the big weekend! Oh yeah, I can't wait!
53882.jpg

Sorry if that last post got off topic, I'm kinda new here. Heres the 124 I'll bring for plowing.
53885.jpg

Earl, Thank you! I think I have one now, at least I'm looking at one that day to use/buy. I'll let you decide if you want to haul an extra along... I appreciate your efforts and generosity!!! Jeff

No problem Jeff
thumbsup.gif

Hauling an extra plow along is no big deal. Got plenty of room in the F250 adn trailer. Just waiting on my other buddy to figure out when he's taking off school and if I have to load by myself. This is gonna be a great trip like all the rest
thumbsup_old.gif

Hey, I know, I'll give that free deck of mine for a prize
err.gif

What ya think Charlie, hahaha!

Charlie - If'n ya got a 982 as a door prize I might grace ya'll with my presence ... now where'd I put my traveling siphon hose ...

If the deal works out that I've been working on, there might be a Cub & a JD up for grabs, I've got my fingers crossed.
biggrin.gif

Charlie,
Just for the record that is NOT why I am bringing the #3 147.
biggrin.gif

KENtucky, I sure hope Art makes it to Plow Day, I'm riding with him!

KENtucky, also riding with Art will be Robb Kruger, Chris Anton, Art's daughter and my daughter. Should be a full truck.

Kraig,
There plenty of seats to sit on, on the trailer, aint there?
Swing on down this a way and I'll even considder rideing down there atop one of the green machines of Robb's
lol.gif

Lonny, good point! Let's see, there'll be Art's <FONT COLOR="ff0000">I</FONT><FONT COLOR="000000">H</FONT> Original "Plow Special", Robb's JD 140 (at least I think that's the one he's bringing) and Chris' JD 318 and my daughter's <FONT COLOR="ff0000">I</FONT><FONT COLOR="000000">H</FONT> SO76 on the trailer.

A few updates,
So far the field is looking great, snow is gone, drying out very well.
Also,
The pulling sled is ready to roll.
Midwest Super Cub is planning on coming.
The reps for Cermax are going to be there.
There may be a chance that RFDTV will send someone too!

It's ABOUT TIME RFDTV showed up !!!
I hate to rain on your "drying out" field but ...
sad.gif

54006.jpg

Jeff S.
If things continue like they are, we'll break the 177 tractor mark that were there last spring.

88 participants
70 Plowing
4 Selling
11 Spectators
64 John Deere tractors
70 Cub Cadet tractors
7 Other tractors

That is really awesome!!! Thanks for the info! It should be a really great event as always... Storms expected here over the weekend, but plenty of time to dry up! On a side note, I mowed my yard today! 67 degrees and it was nice to get outside on the seat and ride in March! Crazy.

A little moisture won't hurt for this field anyway. It's light ground, and it plows a lot nicer if it's damp.

Charlie, you got anyone lined up to prepare the tractor pull track??

Latest posts

Back