• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Spring Plowday 2007 Announcement

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chris B.
I am not looking to make this event anymore costly than it is already for the sponcers.
Therefore I recind my request for a fast race.

Last time I was there I stayed at a campsite in Rockford, next to a little river/stream. It was a on your honor pay type place. Is that still there? If so can someone get me an address so I can stay there again? (I don't recall how to get there again) Thanks

We can always scrape off the mud for a good pulling track!! So if we can't plow maybe we can pull?? I vote for a pulling sled!

It's official now.
We're going to have a real honest to goodness pulling sled at plow day.
I'd like to thank Joe Persoon for setting this up for us.
Also Cy (a.k.a. Sneaky Pete)Schmitz
SNEAKY PETE'S GARDEN TRACTOR PULLERS
http://sneakypetespullers.com/
53384.jpg

Charlie- What classes are they going to run and what is the "hook fee"??

This ain't Pa. Hugh!
Just like everything else we do here! It's free!
There MIGHT be a donation jar.
If not, I've got it covered.
Classes?
We don't need no stinking classes. LOL

Hey Charlie,

How late can we register and is there going to be a night plow I saw where you mentioned that it was being considered but I could not find a follow up?

There's going to be some night plowin friday night.
But we don't want to get carried away and take away to much ground for saturday.
beerchug.gif

Understood. Don't even know if I have a functioning rig yet. I'm waiting for my rear lift to arrive and my buddy said I could borrow his adaptor and plow, <u>this could turn into a spectator sport real fast</u>! Mainly interested in meeting everyone, my family even seemed interested in going, huh, who would have figured?}

Hello again. Anxiously awaiting the big day. I've one problem. I'm a plow short of a load! I would like to have an extra plow for my two tractor team. Are there any vendors or lenders going to plow day? I would like to buy a reasonably priced plow if possible, else I'll get by with one. email me or call and leave a msg: Jeff 515/298-1490. Thanks again to all who have supported my efforts this past year. I've recieved a lot of good information and parts from the ihcc audience! Looking forward to my rookie event!

"But we don't want to get carried away and take away to much ground for saturday."

Charlie, I know what you mean. I think the "night" plowing last year started about 3pm.

My son really likes the night plowing so we'll be there.

Bill Riley

I'm gettint the picture that Friday afternoon/evening is kind of a low key thing? Somebody correct me if I'm wrong. Either way I'm out on the night plow thing, I don't have any lights.....as of yet. I'm getting pretty excited thou, get a chance to meet everyone.

Just a little FYI for all who might be travling through Chicago area. I called today to get an IPASS to make going thru toll road easier, there real easy to get and not a bad deal if you consider saving the hassel of stopping to pay tolls not to mention they charge a lesser toll for the e-tronic thing. If anyone wants to check it out here's the address.

www.illinoistollway.com

Jeff, I'll see if one of my buddies will let me borrow his plow for the trip. If not I'm sure there will be some there to buy. As Charlie's told me before," Ten's will work on anything"
That's what we got the most of around here.
10 in. plows

Oh, and Charlie, don't let me forget to bring the cultivator for prize box. Better send me an email week before hand, I've told a couple friends to do the same, but I'm not real sure if they will.

Thanks Earl! If nothin else, look forward to meeting you and others there!!! I've been a spectator the last two years. Last year I was out of the race due to last minute a clutch failure... We'll be there this year!

Back