• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Spring 2010 Plow Day

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Travis, Thank you for all you have contributed to this great hobby or 'illness' over the years! Your efforts are greatly appreciated by many! It truly was a great day and an awesome turn out. I enjoyed the swapping, plowing and b.s with friends! Take care!

Pictures Folks!.......please.....

For us poor saps that had to stay home and fix leaky faucets and such.
eww.gif

PD is always a good time, but it was even better with the weather in the 60’s and no blizzard warning this year.

Travis – thanks for putting on the event and putting us with us. BTW – loved your glasses! LOL

If you look at the photo of Bob with the tractor falling off his ramp you will notice that he doesnt care about the tractor but instead has the microphone in his hand. And going back to his earlier profession as a ROCK star known as ZZ TOP! ROCK ON BOB!

Anybody get a head count ?

Rob -I just saved you gettin' bugged !

Ken o

on the parade lap I was in the middle and counted 71 tractors on the lap but there was more than that cause I couldn't see all of them behind me as they were still waiting to drop in the furrow .

Thanks to Travis and the Fire Department and the owner of the field for another great and enjoyable plow day!!! Cant wait till the next one.

Travis- thank you! I had a great time in Rockford this weekend, though I didn't bring a tractor this time I enjoyed myself. Every time I've gone, the event has gotten bigger and bigger, seems like no matter what size or color of tractor, it's one heck of a group of friends.

(And I'm going to have to figure out how to make those delicious steak sandwiches!)

Thanks to travis and company for another great event!!!!! I would have to say that this was one of the most ENJOYABLE events I've been to...great plowing, great company, lots of old friends.....

Lost my trailer brakes one the way home (Beer:30 Friday weld job at the axle manufacturers left me with shoes and backing plates spinning inside the drums due to broken mounting flange welds, ZERO penetration)...I will have to push that issue with the manufacturer on Monday....

Thanks again for another great event!!!!

Travis, Thanks for another great time. Great weather and excellent conditions for plowing,(even though someone wrote their name in the field).Also I appreciate the help getting the pipe welded for the diesel.Looking forward for the next one.

Travis, thanks for another great time in iowa.Always a great time.

Just found out that field is just over 60 acres. So with the little bit of headlands, and the tile blowout, we easily plowed 60 acres. First time I've actually ran out of ground!!!

Glenn's signature after sitting at Screwballs for a few hours. And I think he may have dropped his velcro gloves in the pasture
188191.jpg

Looks lie it was a great plow day!
happy.gif
Sure wish I could have been there.
sad.gif
If anyone has photos they would be willing to email to me for my archives I certainly would appreciate it. Thanks in advance!

Steve B., bummer about your trailer.

Latest posts

Back