• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

SNOW!!!!

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We use to get real snow in Central Michigan, now we get 5" of white cement. I feel bad for anyone with a single stage thrower that hasn't got the hang of it yet - I had one plug in about two hours, but it sure is counter intuitive (try to force as much in as possible, if you let up on the ground speed, it quits pushing the snow up through the throat). The K motor was really barkin' this morning - I need to reward it with fresh oil - need some Cerma too.. I "know" there's no such thing as global warming, but IIRC the 12" of powder like we used to get in a winter storm were a heck of a lot easier to get rid of than the wet dough that falls out of the sky now. They had two days of winter storm warnings here and I'm still driving the 2WD Ranger pickup - the wife's Sportrac sits in the barn. Yepp, nothin' like the good ol' days....
old.gif

At least we got snow this year. The last 5 years we haven't had much to snowmobeil on. The folks in the northwoods are greatful, and so are the snow plowers.
beerchug.gif

Charlie - you can do your snow dance some time soon again, things are looking a little dingy in our neck of the woods
happy.gif

we had 7 inches here last night,Fluffy powder and it came straight down. Beautiful to throw!!
bouncy.gif
old.gif

here are some cool pics of our trees this morning
218798.jpg

218799.jpg

218800.jpg

What Snow!!! Here in mid MI we have had two warm days and rain today. The only snow left is the piles from pushing snow. As I write this it is 50 degrees out side. No Cub play right now for me.
1a_scratchhead.gif

We got a heatwave here today. It is 50 degres. Two days ago it was O. most of the 14" snow has melted. Cub cadets still resting.

I hope Don Tanner's having fun! He's put a lot of time and energy into that snowblower! All weather news seems to be concentrating on Chicago but I just heard from a friend near Portland, Maine, and he's got 24" there and it's heading east to Nova Scotia. Looks like 99.9% of THE BEAST is sliding south of Portage Lake.
happy.gif
happy.gif

Of course Don, WE need Pics and/or movies of that 450 working.....(hint hint)

Back