• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Snow Blade Lift arm

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mkrochko

displayname
Michael Krochko
Hey,
I picked up for my 1962 original a snow blade and under carriage and it all fit fine except the lift arm is on the outside and needs to connect to the lift arm and on eBay their are a few but not sure what one will work? any suggestions? Michael K

I might have found out my answer. IN the Classified thread "Archive through November 11, 2007" the bottom picture has the red stabilizer bar on the handle and I think that will work. Mike

Tell me what you think?

Michael, the Original had the lift rod run down inside the frame. However some of the dozer blades had an external lift bracket. If you need to use the "external" lift rod you'll need a bracket like this one:

71464.jpg

71465.jpg

71466.jpg

Kraig,
Yes that looks like exactly what I need to get it up and down and yes I have a lift arm on the inside for the snow thrower. I think there were 2 of these on eBay unless you know of another place to get one. Great help thanks Mike

Michael, post an add in the classifieds here. I bet someone has one kicking around that they'll happily part with.

Latest posts

Back