• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Sleeve hitch

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Craig-
That would be great. That way I can make "these" look like "those" if you know what I mean.
happy.gif

BTW.. Does anybody else think it's ironic that we're talking about stabilizers for an early Brinly hitch in the MTD section.

Poor Charlie, he's probably pulling out what little hair he has left!
roflol.gif

Dale, OK, 1-1/4" on the plate and 1/2" carriage bolts. Thank you!
thumbsup.gif

I figure you guys are in your own little world here, so there's not point in messin with ya, especially since your not hurtin one another.
rofl.gif

HEY GUYS IVE PUT SOME TIME ON MY HOME MADE hitch with a 10 plow and tiller no problems to report, the tiller deff puts some strain on the lift and if it was going to break thats where it would happen but glad to say it has worked out just fine

Latest posts

Back