• If you're having trouble logging into your account , you can Reset Password
Kirk Engines, Inc Cub Cadet Used Parts CADET CONNECTION Cub Cadet Specialties Cub Cadet Specialties

Sheds and Shops

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Forum:

kide

IHCC Supporter
displayname
Gerry Ide
Am I the only one Googling "cub cadet wiring harnesses" while sitting on my <font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font>, looking at the overhang, wondering if the roof on the leanto is leaking?

Huh... never heard of 'em, dont need to either..

aaytay

IHCC Supporter
displayname
Home of the Plow Special
Shultzie-
Great looking shop and floor!

OK, Let's try this...

<font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font>

Yep, guess I found the site Charlie was talking about.
roflol.gif

dschwandt

displayname
David Schwandt
Got the furnace hung over the weekend while Les was home. Once again, the 149/loader unit was a big assist!
Slight adjustments are now in order due to the ceiling being a bit lower than before because of the new steel that wasn't there before.

WOW!!
Posting pictures is a bunch easier on this new format!!

DSCN7440.JPG

john.knutson

IHCC Supporter
displayname
John K
This will be the basic color scheme. Gray on top and Harley-Davidson orange on the bottom with a black stripe in the middle.View attachment 136361
Maybe it's just my eyes or computer screen, but that bottom color looks more like a Cub Cadet yellow ;). Either way, cool design, and I'm jealous of all that space!

What do you use the mezzanine for? I'd love a big garage or pole shed with a mezzanine setup as a man cave sort of thing, but that's probably a couple of years down the road. Fortunately my wife gives me full use of our 2 car garage (for now anyway), even through our MN winter.

kshultz

displayname
Shultzie
John,
The mezzanine was supposed to be just that. The "Man Cave", but I think now the whole darn thing is the "Man Cave". :LOL::ROFLMAO: Right now I have a ping-pong table up there. Maybe later in the future I'd like a pool table that I could put the ping-pong table on. That way I could have both. My dust free "Toy Box" is below. I'll update you all as I go. (y)
IMG_2122.JPG
IMG_2404.JPG

kshultz

displayname
Shultzie
Update:
I ran out of gray so I started in on the orange. I think I just need one more gallon for the main room. The orange is going on rough. I needed to put on two coats. :confused: But hey, at least I got the TV hung. (y)
IMG_3537.JPG
IMG_3540.JPG
IMG_3542.JPG

dschwandt

displayname
David Schwandt
Looks great and to be about ut the same color grey as the trim in my shop.
BTW, we finally got the mill in place and trammed.
Thinking now about adding an X axis power feed.
Already have a DRO to install yet, just waiting on the electrician to return and complete the 220V wiring to the unit.

Attachments

wh cc guy

One thing I have found about building to work in is. After you build it and use it for a while you will wish you had built it bigger.

Latest posts