• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Sheds and Shops

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Charlie,
Understood.
thumbsup.gif

Am I the only one Googling "cub cadet wiring harnesses" while sitting on my <font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font>, looking at the overhang, wondering if the roof on the leanto is leaking?

Huh... never heard of 'em, dont need to either..

Shultzie-
Great looking shop and floor!

OK, Let's try this...

<font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font>

Yep, guess I found the site Charlie was talking about.
roflol.gif

Got the furnace hung over the weekend while Les was home. Once again, the 149/loader unit was a big assist!
Slight adjustments are now in order due to the ceiling being a bit lower than before because of the new steel that wasn't there before.

WOW!!
Posting pictures is a bunch easier on this new format!!

DSCN7440.JPG

This will be the basic color scheme. Gray on top and Harley-Davidson orange on the bottom with a black stripe in the middle.View attachment 136361

Maybe it's just my eyes or computer screen, but that bottom color looks more like a Cub Cadet yellow ;). Either way, cool design, and I'm jealous of all that space!

What do you use the mezzanine for? I'd love a big garage or pole shed with a mezzanine setup as a man cave sort of thing, but that's probably a couple of years down the road. Fortunately my wife gives me full use of our 2 car garage (for now anyway), even through our MN winter.

John,
The mezzanine was supposed to be just that. The "Man Cave", but I think now the whole darn thing is the "Man Cave". :LOL::ROFLMAO: Right now I have a ping-pong table up there. Maybe later in the future I'd like a pool table that I could put the ping-pong table on. That way I could have both. My dust free "Toy Box" is below. I'll update you all as I go. (y)
IMG_2122.JPG
IMG_2404.JPG

Update:
I ran out of gray so I started in on the orange. I think I just need one more gallon for the main room. The orange is going on rough. I needed to put on two coats. :confused: But hey, at least I got the TV hung. (y)
IMG_3537.JPG
IMG_3540.JPG
IMG_3542.JPG

Looks great and to be about ut the same color grey as the trim in my shop.
BTW, we finally got the mill in place and trammed.
Thinking now about adding an X axis power feed.
Already have a DRO to install yet, just waiting on the electrician to return and complete the 220V wiring to the unit.

Attachments

• DSCN7544.JPG
    DSCN7544.JPG
    59.4 KB · Views: 326
  • DSCN7545.JPG
    DSCN7545.JPG
    71.6 KB · Views: 309
Back