North. Indiana Power From the Past

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krandall

displayname
Kurt Randall
For those interested or have nothing to do Northern Indiana Power From the Past Show in Winamac Indiana will be July 13-16...Antique tractors,Garden tractors,gas engines,and more...
Great show,I'm taking a couple cubs to display and ride around on...For more info click on
www.winamacpowershow.com

Kurt: Just seen that: at work this weekend but July 21 thru 23 at Wabash, In. having Good Old Boys and their Toys. Great antique tractor show.

Pops

POPS...Do you have a link to that show or any more info on it...May have to make a road trip...
Thanks....KURT

Not yet Kurt: Just talked to a friend who runs the Chamber of Commerce said they do not have anything. Do not know why, it has been a HUGE success over the years.

Located downtown Wabash, which isn't that big at Paradise Springs (East side of downtown).

I always try to make it, love looking at those old tractors. Especially the "red ones"!!

I'll try to get more info but you can call Don Gillispie 765-981-2821 he is the head of it. I'll keep digging tho!

Pops

Kurt: Show started today and Paradise Springs (nice place) is packed. Didn't get a chance to stop but did see 3 cubs parked close to the front. Of course raining like cats & dogs here!

Will be going Friday right after work. Oh yea taking some pictures also.

Pops

Latest posts

Back