• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Cub Cadet 100 Project from SoCal

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m a new member and just received this Cub Cadet 100 as a free project from a member of my tractor and gas engine club (Western Antique Power Associates). It is in great shape and is mostly complete, except for the 3 point/mower deck lift lever assembly and the front PTO pulley. I plan on doing a full frame off restoration on this 100 and use it around the house and for local shows and parades.
Some issues I can already spot besides the missing parts is a poorly welded steering spindle (probably will need new spindles and a new front axle beam, mine looks bent), a leaking rear axle seal on the left hand side, seat pan with evidence of crack welding, and a new clutch assembly. And an engine rebuild kit, new wiring harness and full repaint are also in the cards.

Attachments

• C4CCE07F-E509-4A3B-84D3-CCF95911D718.jpeg
    C4CCE07F-E509-4A3B-84D3-CCF95911D718.jpeg
    704.1 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_2012.jpeg
    IMG_2012.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2013.jpeg
    IMG_2013.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2022.jpeg
    IMG_2022.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2014.jpeg
    IMG_2014.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2016.jpeg
    IMG_2016.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2015.jpeg
    IMG_2015.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Cody,looks like you have a solid machine to start with..Our sponsors have lots of parts ,used and new. Only one small piece of advice:take lots of pictures as you disassemble,you won't be sorry !! This site has an amazing amount of info and a lot of members willing to help on details..Go for it and good luck. Oh yea, buy some more penetrating oil,these parts have been together for over 50 yrs..

Latest posts

Back