• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to IH Cub Cadet Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Tractor For Sale Cub Cadet 129 parts for sale

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi everyone,

Due to a lack of time, I'm looking to sell my CC129 project. I still own a 128 and plan on keeping that forever, but need to let 129 go. I have the fender off and the rear axle off. I wanted to service the rear axle but planned on repainting, which is why it's apart.

I just serviced the rear axle- new filter, all new seals, new Hy-Tran. 100% ready to go. Frame and mower deck are solid. Engine was running great, then quit on me. I haven't looked into it much. It was rebuilt .30 over. I'm thinking it was a timing issue. I'm also including a new cooling fan for the hydro that I haven't installed.

The only thing I'm planning on keeping are the wheels/tires. I'm thinking of asking $300 for everything. I figured the deck/hydro are worth that much alone.

I'm located in central Pennsylvania, 17857. Thanks for looking! I'll add pictures soon when I get a chance.

Back