• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Newbie questions about my 1st cub

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmonk

displayname
James Monk
Hello
I purchased a 282 last weekend for $100, runs good. I am trying to figure out how old it is and also where to get a new deck spindle. I have the serial # and was wondering if there was a place to look it up? Also where is the best place to pick up a manual?
thanks
Jim

James Monk: If you have the Serial Number...why keep it a state secret?? Had you posted it, I would have given you an answer. Lots of us have answers but no crystal balls .....BTW...Welcome to the IH Cadet & Cub Cadet fraternity...(Yeah, I know there are a few gals around here but sorority just doesn't seem in keeping with Cub Cadets in my mind...:)-}>....James M., another thing, make sure you read the FAQ's and Charlie's CubFAQ site.....Many answers will be there...Most folks won't respond if the answer to the question you ask is in the FAQ.

Myron B
CCSupplyRoom

thanks for the reply. The numbers off the tractor are 133282399 and 03500350076619. Is there a place to look this up myself?
thanks
Jim

Latest posts

Back