• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Moose r us/ccspecailties

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tuesday started out well with the first panel going up and I found out I'm to dang old to keep up with 24 year old kids, LOL
284517.jpg

With the last one to support #1.
284518.jpg

Tuesday ended up making it past the house.
284519.jpg

Wednesday, we round the corner and headed back east.
284520.jpg

Today we kicked into high gear and finished setting all the panels.
284521.jpg

That is coming along nice, did you mention the floor dimensions?

Glad to see things moving along Charlie, looks like its gonna be insulated well.

I wonder how long it would have taken those 24 year olds if they hadn't had an old man helpin' them
lol.gif

Paul, he's gonna get ya for that !
<font size="-2">Signed: another Old Man!</font>
Charlie, ya know my whole yard is only 50' X 235', which is big for around here. Can I rent some space for my Cub and chipper?

Just in case anyone missed it, there was a method to my madness in taking that pic, LOL
And yes there is a small flag stuck in the top, but the wind blew it the wrong direction when I took the pic.
284534.jpg

Wow - that's exactly what I thought of when I saw your photo. You should be very afraid to know that your brain was working down at my level! I, on the other hand, feel pretty dang good about it.

Congrats on the amazing progress you've made so far. Keep the pics coming.

Digger,
If you happen to run outta space for that building I have got some ground you can put the extra. FREE of charge. Although going to the shop to work on something may take you a little longer. But There always a down side to every up. Those walls look like there the best thing they have done for a building. My question is, What are the pros and cons compared to a normal insulated pole barn for your area? Such as cost versus saving and what not? Or are walls such as those standard for you area?

Rafters setting the day before we left for Mexico,
285466.jpg

285467.jpg

Rafters up as of Thursday, and 3 gable ends as well.
The steel should be here Tuesday!
285468.jpg

It's getting there slow but sure.

We'll get this first stage closed in and start on the 50 x 80 that goes on the end to finish it up.

WOW!!! Looks like great progress is being made.
happy.gif
Can't wait for everything to be done. You'll have one awesome place again.

Getting closer.
Now if they would just start the cold storage 50x80 off to the right of what's done so far, I'd be happy, sigh!
285967.jpg

Latest posts

Back