• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Moose r us/ccspecailties

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Charlie - 2025? Geez, I know that song, and some others on here probably do to.
In the year 2525, if man is still alive, if woman can survive........ there will be Cub Cadets rolling the hills at Charlie's Place.

Charlie, I saw the weather channel this morning and it looked like some bad weather was heading your direction, hope all is well. The rebuild looks pretty nice. I don't post much but I get a lot of good information - this site really has helped - like I said in the 70's I had to rely on trial and error and what the shop people would share with me. This has helped a lot. Thank you.

At least we've got a roof now, LOL
286255.jpg

Charlie, I would imagine you and the wife are really exited about the headway made on the bulding.!! with the roof and the nice landscaping out front..its beginning to look like home/and business will soon enough be yours to settle into. Thanks for updating the photo's so we can appreciate the process being done.

Cath

Charlie,

I just discovered this thread. I haven't really logged on to the Forum in a while, although Harry Bursell intimated in an e-mail several months ago that you had suffered a loss. It took me three days to read through the archive to the present page; it wasn't easy reading. I'm at a loss for words and I don't know what to say. I know God gives us strength to do what seems impossible. A warrior is not only someone who accomplishes great things, but one who suffers them as well. You are certainly not a victim but a victor.

Still-and-all, I'm sure it is stressful "starting over" just when many people are looking forward to their "golden years" (assuming they have some gold with which to work
happy.gif
).

Take care, my friend. Be sure to value what matters most, not the "stuff" we accumulate in this life; but the spirit we give, receive, and share. You have given much of yourself to all of us who use the Forum; I hope you are able to receive as much blessing in return.

I especially enjoyed the your photos of the flag "which yet waves" and the sentiments expressed by one who is proud to live "in the land of the free, and the home of the brave."

Keep on truckin', diggin', and Cubbin'
thumbsup.gif

Charlie - it's June and I see alot more THUMBS-UP on your CC Specialties website. If you have a chance can you give us a progress update?

Jeremiah - hey, now that was a might nice message you posted below.

Very nice, I hope things are going somewhat smooth Charlie,either way it's lookin good

Very nice Charlie. Glad to see things are moving along. It will be very nice when done.

There's not going to be any wood splitting around here any more, LOL
Estimated weight
4200 lbs
Width
82"
Length
96"
Height
110"
Fire Box
54" x 60"
Chimney