• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Moose r us/ccspecailties

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thumbsup.gif

Good too see progress for you and your wife's sake. Won't be long now.

Charlie P. WOW!!! Great to see the progress. Thank You for the update,

Charlie... That looks GREAT!!! I bet you can't wait till it's done. I know i wouldn't be able too. Hope it goes well for you !

Ya know guys, when everything is done, Charlie and his wife are gonna have to work like beavers to get all sorts of orders out. And I don't think Charlie is a 'kid' anymore either. He's a Nam vet so I have a good idea about how old he is.
Charlie as my First Sergeant said, PRESS ON!

So the steel started going on!
286046.jpg

286047.jpg

And I finally went to the back to check out the 18 truck loads of rumble that I need to sift through this year. It's amazing what you can find just walking around, LOL
Somewhere in that mess are 3 rifles, 2 pistols and 2 shotguns, and around $320,000.00 in missing parts, Grrrrrr
286048.jpg

Charlie, I LOVE the log support posts!
thumbsup.gif
What kind of siding is that getting? Great to see progress.
buttrock.gif

looks like a sawzall box in the front of the ruble

Its all coming together now, the building is looking awesome. What type roof insulation is used up north? is it rolled or blown in or both knowing how cold it gets there.

Charlie - I'm amazed at the size of the place. It's looking great. Do you have an expected time line for completion?

Harry,
Size?
It's the same as it was except for the house stuck on the north side. 50 x 320'.
Completion? Oh around 2025 if all goes well, LOL

Back