• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Look what followed me home

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good Grief...
Does this ever end!!
104 w/rotten tires, a deck and blade
Needs carb work, new sediment bowl & shut off, a seat & rear axle seals, (got that done today already) And it fires on carb cleaner. PO claims to have overhauled it years ago and does not have many hours on it since. Has been setting in a corn crib for years.

303763.jpg

303764.jpg

303765.jpg

And then there is this...
Roper/Sears SS/16 gear drive w/hi-Lo
Mostly complete, has spark plug thread issues in head.

303766.jpg

Charlie didn't get em all!
err.gif

This stuff followed me home today.

305168.jpg

305169.jpg

I may have to go back and get more stuff!

305170.jpg

Along with the parts tractor.

305171.jpg

Marty-

Did this stuff come from "Stoneville"? That planter could be worth some serious bucks from what I've seen in the past. It looks to be in good shape.

I think I see another 128 restore coming.

Wayne,

No you don't!!!
bottom.gif
lol.gif

I have about six other cubs, along with six attachments waiting to be redone!
yikes.gif
No refurb on this one. Bought it for backup parts.

Yes, this did come from Stoneville. he had a turning plow with no coulter disc, a complete rear tiller for a wide frame, and a front blade.
I have three turning plows and three front blades, so I did not need any of that.
The tiller looked real nice, but I don't really need that either.
The planter looks real good (other than the paint), and I did not see any rust. Everything turns free, and appears to work fine.
I definitely will refurbish it for my collection.
ihrotate.gif

Tom S.

I see Your K301A has an Actual "Tag", The149 that followed me home has a "sticker" on the K321A. Just wondering if this is typical of the Later Model Kohlers or some sign of a possible Rebuild, Overhaul, or Engine Swap?

305181.jpg

305182.jpg

305183.jpg

Any Thoughts?

Thanks

ihrotate.gif

OK,OK, All the nice pics on the main forum finally motivated me to take some pics.

Here is a sad cub I rescued the other day:

306250.jpg

Didn't care too much for the tractor, but I like the goodies that were on it.
bouncy.gif

306251.jpg

306252.jpg

Marty G. Fancy says that he'll gladly take the front blade off your hands.
306283.gif
Good rescue though. Congratulations.

David,

Look closer.
See the non-cub seat? What about the white fenders with holes in them, silver oil bath air filter, miss-matched rear tires, non-cub shift knob, paint brush paint job, and worst of all this:

306307.jpg

a_weep.gif
facepalm.gif

That is sad!

Sure lots better thn the one I go!
has 2 holes in ot also, but they are huge!
One is about 3" dia.
Yours will be easily fixed being that small! At least you HAVE the correct air cleaner. You can see by mine that fenders meant for a 70/100 don't fit too well on an "0"!!
Good luck with it. They are neat old machines.
I have a BB1 thrower mounted on mine and it really does a fine job.
Here's a pic of it in the front yard nose to nose w/the 126 I just finished. That's the hood for the "0" on the picture I posted a few days back along w/the 126 hood, we had just got those finished in time for the 4th parade.

306321.jpg

OK

Did not have time to look them over very well.
I think they are doable but not in good shape. Most likely a winter project.

Had to take two trips.

I need a bigger trailer.

307346.jpg

the 122 with the two 102s. Liam just might turn out to be a gear head.

307347.jpg

Does not run, or shift, Mower deck looks to be good.

307348.jpg

Not sure about the pump yet.

307349.jpg

This one runs and moves, but has blow by. The seat does not feel cracked has the rear lift.

307350.jpg

He did not want the snow thrower

Marlin / Joshua.

I think you both are right. This may be more of a rescue mission, but one I will like.

Bill

Bill R. You did great rescuing them and you will love being a gear head. I need to find time to get the replacement engine in Clarence (102) governor set. I just can't seem to have enough time anymore. I'll have to make time.

Fancy claims Kitty Dibbies on the hydraulic lift.
307364.gif

They just keep coming in. I'm not going to name this one!

309548.jpg

This Forum confuses me? I see active through??? Then I don't see where to post a question, sorry to the OP of this thread. Is there something I'm not seeing?
banned1.gif

Ronald: No worries. A question about your 122 should be posted in the main forum. IH Cub Cadet Forum, top of the list.
happy.gif

Back