• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Look what followed me home

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lbuttke

displayname
Lonny Buttke
186051.jpg

KODA

A 5 year old black lab and gray hound mix.

Darn it, Lonny, that's a nice pic but I think you forgot THE REST OF THE STORY.
smile.gif

This was my son's dog, he had her since she was a pup. He spent a lot of time training her, Koda is a very mannard dog.
As a house dog she just lays around, when she is out side she is a ball of energy, loves to play fetch and run around the yard, never getting out of site. She is always looking back to make sure she can still see me befor going any further.
My son moved to Oregon last fall and could not take Koda with him, so he left her in the care of his grandmother on his mothers side of the family.
Last week I get a call asking me to take her as grandmaw could no longer handle Koda.
I have aprox 34 acres for her to run and play on, a site more than the fenced in yard she had to play in in town.

Don't look....No pic's yet! 1535 that runs,came from GA,MD on dealer tag,by way of Polo, IL Thanks, Tim G. Put gas in tank & carb, checked oil turned over to my surprise & started on 3rd try!! Smoked for 5 minutes,but ran for 1/2 hour all 6 speeds & reverse work. So now decisions,decisions
1a_scratchhead.gif
It looks very rough with the typical Cyclops hood & sides. How about a RED 582 hybrid Cyclops w/hydraulic lift, Plow Tractor ? A better Birthday present than the sweater & card I got today frommm...even if I had to buy the CC.

Road trip payed off good today. Spent very little money.
186923.jpg

186924.jpg

186925.jpg

186926.jpg

P O done some cheap mods on the spindle and used a bolt for the tie rod end. It will need a lot of tlc or make it a parts tractor. I started it up today and it runs and drives good so i may save it for a next winter project. I am getting more projects than i can handle.

Another road trip . Short but suscessful and cheap. New never used my wife said junk.

194626.jpg

Luther H. Perhaps it is time to gently persuade your wife that she needs to visit a Pearle Vision Center for an eye exam. (Of course that could backfire on you. When I was dating and a woman would tell me that I was good looking I'd promptly arrange an eye exam for her. Needless to say I lost a few women doing that.)
biggrin.gif
194674.gif
194675.gif

Gentlemen of the Harvester persuasion, my latest barn find. This one was setting in the corner mostly covered up with dirt, dust and other stuff. I dug it out, aired up the tires, loaded it and brought it home. My first Original. Couldn't find the mower deck anywhere on the grounds. At this time I'm not sure what I want to do with it.
195828.jpg

195829.jpg

195830.jpg

William: You'll have an easier time making up your mind after he has a bath and you find out his serial #. Nice find!
thumbsup_old.gif

William, nice find! It'll likely be a later S/N as it has the creeper hole in the frame. Looks to be mostly complete. Please post more photos once you get all that dirt and dust washed off. Also if you could please post a close up photo of the decal that's on the side of the hood.

William B: Where to find the Serial # on an Original... Careful..they are often faintly stamped so look very closely..I applied some magic marker ink so you can see 'em easily.

Myron B

195848.jpg

I just added another Cub "O" to my fleet, serial# 41097. Built late in August of 1962 I think. Sorry I haven't posted in a while my internet acsess has been very limited lately. Look for pics in the next week or so.

Last minuet auction buy, I got a realy good deal on. Although it did come "some assembly required"lol
217576.jpg

Latest posts

Back