• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Look what followed me home

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
John,
I think Charlie had to put his snowshoes on and go to town to get one?
happy.gif

Charlie Proctor went to town
To try to keep the lights on
Lost a snowshoe in a drift
And came back home without one.
happy.gif

Frank, that is a very nice neighbor you have. But then, your neighbor has a very nice neighbor too. Cool 73, even has fenders.
greenthumb.gif

Since Digger's left a light on in this room for now, I want to take this opportunity to express my thanks for the years of friendship from the widest range of goofballs I could ever imagine being associated with. Note that Charlie is number one on that list for a number of reasons that include throwing me a mental lifeline about 5 years ago when I was buried in a pretty dark place after losing Sandy...

If it's time to ramp things down, I'd say it's had a pretty good run.. I made a suggestion to Charlie on maybe turning the day to day stuff over, but I'm pretty sure he's just plum worn out..

I'll keep checking and we'll see what the Digger has to say..... feeling a little sad right now.

Gerry

Not sure whats happening I have been ultra busy,

Charlie, are you going to turn the lites on or need help?

I wonder how many have clicked on that little ole "Donate" button at the top of the page and helped Charlie with Internet operating costs? There are no free lunches so PLEASE help out. I just did.

Myron B

Gerry, you managed to express, in eloquent fashion, my own sentiment, I too have enjoyed "the widest range of goofballs I could ever imagine" on this site.
smile.gif

Agreed.. Donation made. Let's ramp it up guys. If you're like me, you've been on this site for DECADES and probably owe it to the guys to help out.

Well, I never thought I would do it, but I couldn't turn this one down. Got it at an auction today.

299156.jpg

Marty-

What has become???

This will be worst than working on a narrow frame "real" tractor...everything done from underneath and done on inferior components. I'd suggest cleaning it up and making a modest profit from my investment by selling it to one of those green guys.

If you aren't careful some green crap might rub off on you and what then??? There's no comparison to our yellow comrades...none whatsoever!

Actually I've heard 110s are quit sought after so good work. When it gets right down to it the pocketbook is what we want the happiest.

Charlie,

Show off!!
tongue.gif

You got the snowblower, all I got was a mowing deck and a vacuum system.

Wayne,

Don't worry, I currently have twelve cubs and only one green one. The only reason I bought this one, is because I got it at a reeaal good price.
My blood is still white and yellow!
roflol.gif

Latest posts

Back