• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Look what followed me home

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gives new meaning to the phrase "boost mobile".....
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

my guess is as that it was imported from Farmersville, il

They say you should always buy local. ... 2 hours away is local enough!

Steve, are you hoarding all the deisels? How am I going to find one if you keep driving around buying them all up?

Nice buy.... How's that gas kubota conversion coming along?

Nic,

I only bought one, dad has the others
happy.gif
happy.gif

Gas conversion is stalled, but on the back burner......gotta quit acquiring them and start working on them!!!!!! May stay stalled until the diesel can be evaluated for turbo addition!!!!

Steve Blunier "Mr. Plow" (Central IL)

That makes me happy to know that you are thinking of the smart car turbo for your acquired diesel . Please keep me informed as I would like to add a turbo to my 1512 also. I need the drawing for the adaptor plate to mount the turbo and now have a guy here local that can make it in his shop. I can`t remember who did the mod a few years back ? and how it works once the fuel screw is opened up. I hope I will get a few more HP`s for the 1512 . Can you tell me what amount of HP I should expect ? any help would be much appreciated :

Yes, this followed me home for Farmersville. Cam is a really nice guy, and I enjoyed talking with him as we loaded it up.

292299.jpg

292300.jpg

292301.jpg

It will become my plow toy and will likely get turbocharged......

Don,

Mike M. is really the expert of charging these things, and I will be leaning on him for advice etc.

Nice buy Steve....if only it had been 1 hour closer to me.....would have given up the 1512 in a heartbeat for that!

Anybody looked into the mini China turbos on Fleabay?
The sizing is similar to a Garrett 06 which seems to be more appropriate to the D600 motors smaller displacement.
I'm tempted to try one.
Is there a turbo thread before this gets carried away?

Steve,
Nice 1572.
drool.gif
The red's kinda growing on me. I like the black frame. Painted up like a Magnum. Doesn't look like too much work other than a turbo. Too bad someone's not fabbing up kits and selling them for the smokers. I bet they would sell a few kits. Maybe we should talk Mike into it.
whistling.gif

Wow, nice rig Steve! Who's tractor was that?

Can't wait to read more about this one when the turbo shows up...

Big Steve,
Do you have a new smoker heading your way as well? Maybe you should elaborate more.............
snacks.gif

292441.jpg

292442.jpg

Big Steve actually now owns 2 smokers!!!!!

The 782 is a very recent addition that hadn't run in several years (Dad and I just got it running this afternoon...it's running in the pics).

The 1512 came from another forum member just before Plow Day and as you can see from the pics, has "all of the right parts" under the hood!!!!!!

Steve B

Where did you get the intake to add the smart car turbo ? I would do that mod to my 1512 if I could get good info on the install. Also do you think it adds much more HP to the diesel?

Mike M. did that conversion, I take no credit for his nice work! I do know that the manifold is the same at the Smart car, but requires a bolt adapter plate.

She's a beaut, Clark! (Steve)

Tell me if you need any "Super 72" decals put into the works.
angel.gif

Big Steve and I made a trip up north yesterday to swap some parts around.....after moving the heavy iron, I loaded up the small box of parts.......the FUN ones!!!!

292539.jpg

Because, after all, doesn't this look too "plain"?

292540.jpg

Latest posts

Back