• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Lets see all those off topic tractors

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Once flirted with the Simplicity/Allis-Chalmers brands as well. Weak link = Bevel gear box. Gone now, this was the one model year with a bumblebee decal. The one on the left is the same Jacobsen pictured earlier. Have plans to eventually repaint and re-power correctly.
54586.jpg

I had a Big 10 once. The blade on my homemade is from the B10. Mine didn't have the arm rest though. I sold the head light bar and lights on the net ... my first net sale! I thought it was stupid to run a sgaft to a box then drop a belt down to the deck. I've still got the box if you need one. Think I still have the hood and I know I have the grill.

Oh and the front axle under my homemade is the B10 too.

Here are my boys a few years back doing a little "Grass skiing" behind the Chief. The inventiveness of children! (A newer Chief in the backround)
54589.jpg

See that's exactly why I don't have kids! I'd have to share !!

My Boys were 8 and 10 then and loved my Tractors. Now, at 12 and 14 they don't have much time for my Hobby.

As a matter of fact, just last summer my kids wanted Cub pullers like mine. I said they could have them if they helped to build them. We still have one!

If ya don't want a few of them I still got room on my parents little 1/3 acres to fill so there's o grass left open,lol. Alot of nice machines Jon(made correction here on your name). Ken I saw an MF 10 for free a couple blocks away from me, I was 13, I'm still kickin myself for not getting the thrashing from my dad for bringing it home! I madse the mistake of asking him first, a big no no. What was that,"do first ask forgiveness later...
Oooops, sorry Jon, not paying attention.

Here is our 1969 JD 140 Patio
54651.jpg

Our 1961 Gravely L
54652.jpg

Our 1939 Pioneer Red-E
54653.jpg

Our 1968 Minneapolis Moline 110 Hydro
54654.jpg

Mike G - Nice job on the CASE resto!!! I'm hoping to get better at using the paint sprayer (I really screwed up my 644 loader the first time) and mixing paint/ thiner etc. I would eventually like to take apart and repaint my new to me 444. Desert Sand and Flambeau Red, my two favorite colors!!!

2nd favorite tractor, the cub's my first. (obviously)
54722.jpg

Tim, hit that ole return button after your done typing and put a pic in there, please and thank you.
Charlie

These are cool. Hiller yard hand. the slot in the hood is for a table saw attachment.
54725.jpg

Well guys I almost hate to admit it but crossed over to the Dark Side.....
55627.jpg

55628.jpg

55629.jpg

55630.jpg

1967 model 110...Runs good but needs electrical HELP.....
I was at an auction and I thought it needed a good home...I hate to see ANY garden tractors go to the scrap yard....

Kurt, your just like me, I'll keep anything if I think it can be used some day!

KENtucky....I knew I was gonna get a whoppin for that but i was taught keep your friends close{cubs} And your enemys closer{<font color="119911">J.D.</font>}
devil2.gif

SO my dad came across a new tractor on greedbay for $225 and i know the name of it is a beaver but i forgot the brand but i have to drive to fresno california to pick it up this weekend so ill post some pics =]

Anthony, stop in Hanford, CA while in the Fresno area and go the Superior Dairy. They have some of the best ice cream on the planet!!!

Hanford is South of Fresno on Hwy 198.

Went for a visit to my wife's aunt and she has this in her garage. Her husband bought it new and garaged ever since. He passed a couple weeks ago so I'm sure one of his kids or grandkids will end up with it. Too bad it wont get a proper restore.
55971.jpg

Latest posts

Back