• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Lets see all those off topic tractors

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The tractor looks like the brosure,KINDA!!,the rear half same fenders seat ect.NOW rember this is a home grown tractor.the intire front half is home made so i guess the trans gears rear wheels ect,anything from the bell houseing back is david brown.the 302 has its own bell houseing some way coupled to the original bell houseing.I figured id buy it see how it works put a little money in it (little) and try to sell it for a proffit (little!!!) and buy thoes cub parts i need!!the tractor is a PD30 1954-1957 by the serial # according to some sweedish site.I dont know about burnouts and wheelies but i sure supose it would be fun!!thanks for your opinions

Jason. Offer them $200.00 and see what they say. Always offer low and go up s-l-o-w-ly. Give the present owner a very true story with this one.... findng parts is gonna be a killer. Also, you'll be spending a lot of nights in the doghouse when you bring it home so you want to have a little $$$ to buy a couple of warm blankets.
biggrin.gif
And if you do get it don't forget the pictures.

I came across this as a freebie. 1972 huffy. it,s not even half the size of a cadet.I changed the front tires to get rid of the solid ones that were original, it might be ok to use it to putt around at some shows.I,ve heard some folks make racers out of these things.
74971.jpg

David A.
Just promise us that you won't run it around the yard makin that HUFFIN sound!
biggrin.gif

Do the vroom vroom, that would be ok!

I look so out of place a 260 pound man sitting on the thing. I,ll need to borrow someones 10 year old to pilot it!

picked up this all cast iron 16hp. briggs today at $40.00 maybe a good engine swap for my David Bradley which has a 7.25 briggs in now.
75013.jpg

Well he's a better man than I. Can he even stand up anymore?? I'd look like a toad on a lilly pad, 10# of s--t in a 5# bag, etc., etc., etc. on that thing.

I saw one of those things on cheatbay a while back,seems the guy thought real highly of it ,was asking like $1200 or something like that.

I know where there's one of those little mustang's sitting that I coulda picked-up really cheap but did'nt, pry still could, but what would a guy do with it, besides look like that guy when your on it
biggrin.gif

There's some folks a few miles from me that have one set out front as a yard ornament, it's real cute
roflol.gif

I had one of those around 1986,got a picture around somewhere,I recall mowing with it with no floating deck i did a nice job of scalping off all the high spots and sending clouds of dirt in the air.

Anyone here have any experience with Allis Chalmers tractors? I know where there is a 712H with a tiller and cultivator I can buy cheap. Just wondering if it's worth it or if I should just stick with IH. I have 3 cubs now but this is a pretty good deal so it's kind of interesting especially if they were good tractors. If they were junk I'll just pass it on by.

Latest posts

Back