• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Kubota Diesel

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well guys i think that i sometimes could be blamed for posting to much about the problem with my Cub. i don`t know what is respectable to do. i look at 3 sites now just to see what is happening around and i don`t think that when i post here i should get a hard time for my posting over there( not that i do, but i did have it told to me in an email not to post over there and here)well i`am here because i like my tractors and some times when i need an answer i`ll post in all 3 to see if there is someone to help me make up my mind about the question i have asked. I realy don`t do things to p##s aney body off i hope.that is not why i do it.I think we should help if we can and make this a site we are proud of.Every project that i started since i bought my first Cub and found this site makes me ask myself why i never noticed a cub cadet before and bought 1. Thanks DonT

Don, don't worry about it, here in the USA we still have some of whats left of the first amendment (free speach). As far as other forums in this type if you look at the membership lists you would be very suprised to see who hangs out with the JD guys. It's probably just good natured ribbing. When you get ignored then you know you peed people off ( or off-line degrading e-mail).

Your e-bay link comes up NLA

I don't even want to think about what I wouldn't know about my Cubs if it wasn't for this site. I have found so much information invaluble to my new collection. I am a hardend Cub guy, I just don't want to own anything else. However I grew up on a green machine and I still have my Dads two John Deere's (Deere Hunters old stable mates) and an old Ariens GT with loader. To each their own, they maybe different on the outside but inside thay are quite similar. At any rate they are all garden equipment.

Don T - I don't know (nor do I care) where else you post. I can't figure out why anyone else would care either, but that's their thing. Anyway, I've watched all your posts and read all your questions and the answers, learning alot along the way. Thanks for your contributions to this great site, and keep please don't stop based on somebody giving you a hard time for using all resources available to you (including other sites). Of course, I'm willing to bet the best resource is still this one!
thumbsup.gif

Rick M - Looks like your thread got hijacked. Sorry.

I vote for deleting this page since there's NO Kubota talk here , someone may need the title for a real topic ... but that's just my penny's worth.

Don - If someone gives ya a hard time just give it back ;)

Rick
the listing is NLA
Don
Dont worry about it,seriously ive rather enjoyed your posts as well as others im sure there is tons of info on the other sites as well as well informed people.I personaly just stumbled onto this site and rather enjoy it as well as the people im not much of a poster cause my knoledge of cubs is so minimal but i do find all i need here
Rick whast up with the Kubota,my neighbor has one that i was impressed with,not that my knoledge of tractors is so keen!

Don - let us at that #$%^&*^%$#@$
We got the guy to take care of 'em..
animatedihbear.gif

I concur with KentucK - this horse should be dead also !!

Can't wait to get the hitch on her!!, get her in the ferrow, and see what she's made of!...notice the rearend..it ain't aluminmmmmm...LOL.
75520.jpg

75521.jpg

I still think we NEED a video....with an external mike at the exhaust outlet so we can hear that sweet turbo whistle
dunno.gif

Bren

It'd be cool to see that turbo Kubota stuffed in Darryl C's 1650-4 articulate. You'd have the sound the traction and the power to do some seriose plowing.
buttrock.gif

Charlie, do you still have any of the video clips I took of Mike's Turbo Diesel when Travis owned it? If so, could you post a link please? TIA

Latest posts

Back