• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Kubota Diesel

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Charlie, do you have the one from PD6? You can't hear it but it sure is belching out the soot!

I do know after you sent it to me.
thumbsup_old.gif

CLICK HERE

I always thought it to be safer to stay up wind of Travis , now I know it !
biggrin.gif

I think I may have some video of Mike's tractor from when he brought it to Little G this past summer. I think he had just finished it at that point. I'll take a look tonight....

Charlie-
bottom.gif
shame.gif

That ground was REALLY strange ground to plow.

Very hard to get the plow into, and it offered little to no traction, so it was difficult to "ride the balance" between pulling the plow and spinning your rear tires.

A SGT (with it's non-floating rear hitch) doesn't help matters much either....

Thanks for putting that video up Charlie.

Welcome to the world of the "Wisconsin Central Sands Region" The sand around here is great for growing tubers but plowing is a real pain in rump. Some grabs most wont I've seem 400 plus HP tractors, even articulates burried in tha sand faster than the driver and say "Oh Shi".

Those big green brod leaf plants in that vidio look just like the purple velvet I find growing in my garden every year.
They are one tuff weed to get rid of.

Back