• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Indiana IH Chapter # 7 Plow Day and IH Show

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rbigham

displayname
Ronald Edward Bigham
Indiana IH Chapter #7 is holding their annual Plow Day (Tillage Day) on Saturday,October 6,2007 from 9:00am till dark. Only and all IH and Cub Cadet tractors, trucks,and equitment made by or for IH are welcome. There is no charge to attend or show equitment. Location: Marvin Zeller farm at 2960 E.600S. Warren, IN 46792. Directions from Indpls: North on I-69 to St.Rd.#5 (mile marker 78). North on St.Rd.#5 to St.Rd.#124. 3 miles east on St. Rd.#124 (Plumtree). Follow Tillage Day signs posted to show. There will be crafts and a rummage sale for the ladies who are interested in other things. There will be ground available for those who wish to plow and disk. Ham&Bean soup and other soups for Noon lunch and Hog Roast at 5:30pm for evening meal. Only asking for a dessert to share for a meal. Our 4th quarter meeting will be at 4:00pm and all are welcome to attend if anyone wants to learn more about our chapter and the things we are doing. Rain date, if needed, will be on Saturday October 13, and our officers will decide by October 4,if it is necessary for the change. I will post it if there has been a date change. Come, have some fun, meet and greet other IH/Cub owners and find out what we are all about.

Are there any photos of this event? We'd all like to see the fun! Please post a few if ya got em!

Sorry, I haven't been able to figure out how to make the pictures smaller. I had not checked back for some time due to going to school to learn a new trade and then finding a new job. Found the new job a couple weeks ago, so if I can get my better-half to help will post when I can.
Hambone

Latest posts

Back