• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Heritage Park Iowa show Sept 14-16 Forrest City, IA

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dschwandt

IHCC Supporter
displayname
David Schwandt
Heritage Park of North Iowa.
Located on the south side of town on US Hwy 69

Hosting the Iowa Chapter 5 IHCC this year.

Let's see some Cubs. Need not be a chapter member to display you equipment at this show.
We will attempt to get all the Cubs and related equipment in the same area.
Nice show, they plow with steam pulling BIG BOTTOM prairie plows here too.
There are HUGE sheds FULL of lots and lots of old and some oddball steam, gas and diesel equipment for you to inspect as well. Some of which will be out and operating during the show.

Vendor area and auction as well.

Also, on September 15th, Saturday, just 3-4 miles east of the Heritage Park of North Iowa grounds, there will be a very large estate auction (100+ tractors - John Deere, Farmall, IH, Oliver and who knows what else).

Weather is looking GOOD!!
I'll be pulling in there Wed afternoon late If all plans go accordingly.
For sure Thursday AM. Lots of camping space w/elect and dump station. $25/night or 5 nights for $100
Last time I went, several years ago (w/no camper) nearest motel w/rooms available was 25 miles away.

Got back yesterday.
Very disappointed at the Cub turnout.
I took 5 and there were only a handful of others showed up.
Here is my display and another custom build that was right next to me.
The Chapter 5 show will be in Marshalltown IA next year, much closer to me.

Left to right
108w/44" deck, 126 w/snow blade, 104 w/cultivator, 1000 w/shredder-chipper, and the 128 w/10" plow.

322498.jpg

This fellow was pulling his trailer with another 'O' and also had a 72 with a #3 cart on display as well as a Lennox "kitty track"

322499.jpg

You have a nice spread setup there. Interesting track machine too. Thanks for snapping some pics to share with us.

Back