• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

IH Industrial Tractors and Machinery

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Russell - Binder has a couple of books for the tractor part of it , might be a wise buy.

I have a couple of manuals already, but I find it very difficult to find the RIGHT manual for a particular job. International likes to spread pertinent information across manual manuals. For example, fuel system was a separate manual from the D188 engine manual. This makes some sense from a dealer perspective where they buy a complete set of manuals covering everything... but it frustrates me as an owner. I'm happy to buy a manual if I know it's going to be the right one, but I've not been good at picking the right one.

My intention was to look at the manual at my local IH dealer when I pick up the parts, and verify that the manual has the level of detail I'm looking for and then buy THAT manual from binder.

If anyone has any first hand experience working on this I'd still like to hear about it.

Thanks,
-Russ

Latest posts

Back